• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

need help (1 Viewer)

mat

hi
well guys theres a girl that i like who is goin out with another guy and has been for a couple of years, we get along together but ive never tried to tell how her how i feel i want us to remain close but i want her to know i like her and be my girl , any tips i could use

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Just drop it into convo that if she ever broke up with 'x' you would ask her out.

Just plant the idea - not right to really persue her when she is taken but if the info is there she will take it into consideration / keep it in mind for the future.

PS - don't focus entirely on her you may never get anywhere. A crush changes nothing if she is not interested / seriously taken with someone else.

concession

Respected Member
HSC
Tell her he tried to get onto you

Or tell her you know of me

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
lol, they have been together for a couple of years, and you want to tell her u like her. what the hell are u thinking........keep these thoughts to urself

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
no

then what, you expect her to stay with you for a couple of years while some other guy comes along and the cycle goes on?

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Yeah...better not cut into someone else's relationship like that...i mean the fact that she's been with the guy for that long and still is shows you that she's happy...and as close as ya gonna get...it's probably "just friends" kinda situation....

I've met many girls with bfs who i've been really close to...you just don't say yes to any of them...especially if you know the guy as well...

nova

HSC
Even if you explained the situation and by chance she said ok ive had the same feelings bla bla lets go out.. I don't think that if I was in your situation I could ever trust her. She's just set a precedent for something like that, and you're going to be suss everytime she gets close to a guy..

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
That's so selfish to put her in that position. It's just not right - if she was unhappy with her guy/more interested in you, she'd do something about it. Jago's right, leave her alone. You're just creating a situation that doesn't need to exist, and which could put a real strain on their relationship (talking from experience here) if he gets jealous or feels hurt. You might even do yourself some harm if she ends up deciding that she needs to cut herself off entirely from you to avoid problems with her guy.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
as a fellow grass cutter myself, dont do it man. The constant bagging from your mates just begins to piss you off.

Kate_J

Don't

Seriously just leave it. I've been in her situation before and you will just make it complicated for her. Even if you lucky and she does have feelings for you she would still have feelings for her boyfriend (she has been with him for awhile!) and would most likely stay with him and would end up just pulling away from you because: 1. his jealousy. 2. so she is not tempted. 3. to avoid it being complicated. If you care about her just leave it as it is she is probably happy.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
If they've been together a couple of years - DON'T.
It will only end in weirdness and u losing the friendships. If it was a couple of weeks, yes.

kelboo

HSC
If you really like her, then you're just gonna have to sit it out. If they don't end up getting married and having 27 children, then hooray for you - coz THEN and only then you should do something.

Trust me, you don't want to wreck something like that... it's a very big thing to spend so much time for so long with someone. If you mess that up for him, he'll want to kill you guaranteed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)