Need information on Blacktown campus. (1 Viewer)

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
Ok. I just got a main round offer from UWS @ Blacktown for B Business (Accounting). I'm so happy and relieved.

So, for those that go to UWS @ Blacktown, can you please tell me the pros and cons of this campus? Information on things such as the type of environment on campus, lecturers, lectures, students, facilities and food would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
natstar said:
I dont know if the other UWS campuses have a pool tho. It may be only blacktown..but im not too sure.
Hawkesbury has an olympic size outdoor pool and an indoor pool.

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
Just a couple more questions i want to ask.

1.) Are there many Arabs @ Blacktown campus? I'm just curious because i am Arab.
2.) My brother goes UWS @ Penrith and he said that at his campus they have a prayer room for Muslims. Do they have this @ Blacktown?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
natstar said:
-Olympic size swimming pool
with diving board :D

natstar said:
Coffee shop- i havent been there so im not sure what its like.
is that the one thats sort of hidden? and its like at the front of the campus? yeah its really kool - in yr12 our economics teacher took our class (10 students) there during one double period :uhhuh: its pretty good :)

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Is there any sort of 'timetable' set up for business. I looked on UWS website but it says it hasnt been set up yet. Im doing B Business Management and I'm just wondering how things are set up. Can anyone doing a similar course who is 2nd year or something give me any idea of what the timetable will be like???
Thanx
mwa

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hehe, sorry for bumping up an old thread. But I've decided to do urban geography in autumn. hmm, yes, I would be catching the train and i was wondering if what way do we get to uni, i've never actually gotten off at quakers hill. lol, I'm a bit early, but it will save stress later. I looked at the map on the uws website, but it wasn't very detailed, it only had the campus. If anyone could help, it would be great.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Don't worry natstar, it made sense. Thanks for your help :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
yeppies. cool. OMGOSH! Theres gonna be shops on the way to uni :eek: i'm so used to going to a farm ... parra and blacktown are gonna be so different.

mija

HSC
ooo that sounds neat!!
post some more pics of the campus please~

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
mija said:
:eek: no, the pool
oh ok :p

yeah the pool is pretty good, loox really inviting on a hot day :uhhuh:
nothing all that special though
its not heated either i don't think

michelleanne

HSC
Cape said:
I wonder if the pool looks as good as in the photo.
the pool is very clean... everytime i ahve seen it.... although i have seen no body use it..... looks nice.... think the schools in the nirimba presinct use it for carnivals i think too!!

mija

HSC
i'm just hoping its not a hole like hawkesbury and not so spread out like penrith.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)