• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

need IRP survey help.. needs Teens that have had an abortion..fully confidential (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi93

HSC
I just recently put my survey's up on surveymonkey.com.

And just deleted my survey off here.

Naomi93

HSC
I cant determine that myself. although i do have a pic as you can see :)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Yes it is a sensitive issue, an i would know about it. But have you guys even thought about maybe some people would like to share there own experience.

Maybe not all.

I understand were all of you are coming from but everyone is different and you guys cant see that.

Its not up here to force people who have had an abortion to answer these questions, its free will.

We're not idiots or retards or dumb fucks. We've been told to put it up, whether you have a problem with it or not.

Maybe if I talk to Jelson she might consider taking it off if it is a problem, and suggest the surveymonkey.com to her.

Just stop with the remarks. It's not our fault we have been told to do this.
Ok.
Let me simplify this for you.

1. Use the questions you've posted to create an electronic survey on a site such as polldaddy or surveymonkey

2. Post a link to it here.

3. Just stop with the remarks? I recall you were the one calling me a slut and a fucking troll.

speedofsound

HSC
who the fuck would even do a topic on teenage abortion, let alone post a questionnaire about it on a PUBLIC forum? do you have no morals or ethics at all? change your fucking topic. you're an absolute idiot.

jelson93

HSC
No your the idiot.. seriously it doesnt concern you of what i choose to do my IRP on, it is actually based on the options teenagers have and take during teenage pregnancy and ofcourse abortion is part of it.. also have had 5 surveys filled out over this so yeahh fuck ya!!! people do what ever they want when ever they want and they dont need you to tell them what they should and should not do.. my teacher told me to use this website for my IRP with this topic because it helped her daughter when she was doing it but i guess it didnt have idiots on here like you all.. so fuck off, grow up and get on with your own life without intwerfering with other peoples.. Laterz..

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
No your the idiot.. seriously it doesnt concern you of what i choose to do my IRP on, it is actually based on the options teenagers have and take during teenage pregnancy and ofcourse abortion is part of it.. also have had 5 surveys filled out over this so yeahh fuck ya!!! people do what ever they want when ever they want and they dont need you to tell them what they should and should not do.. my teacher told me to use this website for my IRP with this topic because it helped her daughter when she was doing it but i guess it didnt have idiots on here like you all.. so fuck off, grow up and get on with your own life without intwerfering with other peoples.. Laterz..
Wow, five whole responses.

I don't have a problem with your topic. I have a problem with the fact that you're not setting up an external site so that people can answer your questions anonymously.
Good luck trying to get more then that, and learn to spell.

Naomi93

HSC
There's no need for any more comments.
Just back off and leave it alone.
You've had your say and thats it, you dont need to continue on with it :)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
"penrith"

.....lol.......

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
hahaha fuck this thread is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)