Need math text books pls 4 extension 1 year 11 and 12 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvz69

HSC
Need good math books pls
ebooks, pdfs
pls
thanx

RishBonjour

HSC
ME TOO!
i know they are out there, i have the cambridge ones, but i want maths in focus year 12, 3 u book!
thanks in advace :)

artosis

HSC
A member posted the Maths in Focus book in PDF awhile ago. But that book is just down right bad.
DO
NOT
USE
IT
!

RishBonjour

HSC
A member posted the Maths in Focus book in PDF awhile ago. But that book is just down right bad.
DO
NOT
USE
IT
!
yeah, do you have the link :) my school uses it , it would be really helpful thanks !
i use cambridge too, but i'm way too familiar with Maths in focus, trying to do Cambridge more nowadays

artosis

HSC
even though its bad. do you have a link for it? :)
I do have it somewhere on my computer. But I have my HSC in 2 weeks, soo no time.
It's definitely on this forum because thats where I got it from. Go look for it. Both prelim and HSC are uploaded on this forum.
Or just buy it.

RishBonjour

HSC
i searched for atleast 2 hours today :L
but dont worry, good luck in your HSC!
i can't imagine how stressed you are

findx

HSC
I do have it somewhere on my computer. But I have my HSC in 2 weeks, soo no time.
It's definitely on this forum because thats where I got it from. Go look for it. Both prelim and HSC are uploaded on this forum.
Or just buy it.
if you could upload it again after your hsc it would be much appreciated :)

and best of luck for the hsc!

dvz69

HSC
do u guys have electronic versions 4 other books such as Fitzpatrick, phoenix and j.coroneos somthing etc i heard from the best/most useful thread?
thanx.

dvz69

HSC
do u guys have electronic versions 4 other books such as Fitzpatrick, phoenix and j.coroneos somthing etc i heard from the best/most useful thread?
srry cant really get 2 search the forums 4 the Maths in Focus book pdf, keep getting
Oops! An error occurred: connection to 127.0.0.1:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

jnney

lemon
HSC
i doubt there is an electronic version of coroneos. why cant you borrow these textbooks from your school library? (that is, when school starts in another week).

interesting

HSC
N/A
i doubt there is an electronic version of coroneos. why cant you borrow these textbooks from your school library? (that is, when school starts in another week).
school doesn't have these :'(

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Go and buy one? You can use them everywhere, and you can sell them when you're done.

Speaking of which, I have a bunch of 2unit and 3 unit textbooks I need to sell, anyone want one, PM me...

interesting

HSC
N/A
Go and buy one? You can use them everywhere, and you can sell them when you're done.

Speaking of which, I have a bunch of 2unit and 3 unit textbooks I need to sell, anyone want one, PM me...
how much we talking ;)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Please don't request or offer e-books without payment, as that is a breach of copyright. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)