Need Reasssurance (1 Viewer)

mermer

HSC
hi..i really need some reassurance. okay, my ranks and what i think my internal marks are

1/50 general maths 87
1/65 business studies 93
2/17 chemistry 79-80
2/55 legal (i mark difference) 92
4/29 eng advanced 77-80

my school is VERY low ranking like 5xx...but anyway...i just did two of my exams and i'm stressing out that i wont get in the 90's (honeslty a simple 90.00 would be satisfying. i've been estimated to get like 95-97 but i just dont see that happening anymore. could someone please reassuere me that just because i THINK i did bad...my resultd would be scaled cuz of my ranks...

for busness i thought i would get a raw mark of say 87 or sumfin and english ...maybe altogether round 70ish?...arghh could someone PLEASE tell me if they went through the same thing as me but got a pleasant surprise for their uai...(in the 90's lol)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
me darl your ranks look pretty sweet but this time last year I was in the same state as you were. When my marks came out they were heaps better than I feared.

Theres no saying what you will get but you gotta be satisfied with those ranks. As we always say there is more than one way into your desired course. If you do not make it but get very close, you can still study during first year, attain a CR/DN average and then you will get in.

mermer

HSC
heyy thankx for replyingg :)) i know there are heapsssss of ways andi can still get into my course if get high 80's but i just want this cuz ..i just do loll makes me proud haha how corny ey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)