Need Room mate. 10 min walk from UNSW $130 pw (1 Viewer)

shuning

HSC
7/64-66 Anzac Pde Kensington NSW 2033

1。Single room with bunk bed and 2 desks. Good size single room with mirror build-in, 130 per week + share bills, prefer guys only, females are welcome too but has to be QUIET and CLEAN.

Very new apartments and very new funitures too

Contract till the 1st of August.

Phone 0424758265 or shuning_zhao@hotmail.com if your interested

Last edited:

henry08

HSC
N/A
130 a week + bills for a bunk bed you share with someone else? Lol, you can get a single room (no sleeping with you) for cheaper in the same area.

I notice you didn't put up a photo of the bunk beds/room.

shuning

HSC
130 a week + bills for a bunk bed you share with someone else? Lol, you can get a single room (no sleeping with you) for cheaper in the same area.

I notice you didn't put up a photo of the bunk beds/room.
its that room... i just havent bought the bunk bed in...

dude... most single rooms around that area are 170+ PW. and a decent one is definitly 200+ pw

henry08

HSC
N/A
its that room... i just havent bought the bunk bed in...

dude... most single rooms around that area are 170+ PW. and a decent one is definitly 200+ pw
How are you going to fit two desks in there as well? It already looks small with a single bed and 1 desk.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Okay. So how many bedrooms is the palce and how many people in total will be living there?

henry08

HSC
N/A
So if I moved in, would I pay rent to you or to the landlord?

dawdlex3

HSC
Not that I'm interested, but just commenting on the fact that this is quite a walking distance from uni. Probably more feasible to take the bus.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Shuning is an awesome dude (seriously) and this deal is really the top deal. I have checked out the place myself and you will find it very difficult to find a place like that at such an awesome price!!! :D

William kamel

HSC
7/64-66 Anzac Pde Kensington NSW 2033

1。Single room with bunk bed and 2 desks. Good size single room with mirror build-in, 130 per week + share bills, prefer guys only, females are welcome too but has to be QUIET and CLEAN.

Very new apartments and very new funitures too

Contract till the 1st of August.

Phone 0424758265 or shuning_zhao@hotmail.com if your interested

looks like a decent place, Shunning, good work on keeping it tidy, but I'm just curious to ask why would u rent, don't u have relos down in sydney that u can bunk with?

shuning

HSC
looks like a decent place, Shunning, good work on keeping it tidy, but I'm just curious to ask why would u rent, don't u have relos down in sydney that u can bunk with?
Initially i was gona share it with Namu... after i paid the deposit ... it turned out that Namu's mother doesnt let him move out @.@ so now im stuck with having to pay double the rent >.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)