• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Need serious advice! (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Ok 2 situations:
situation 1) my high school friend talked to my uni friend on the phone..dunno what they said to each other but my uni friend was swearing his head off at her and he kinda got shitty...
I kinda think that he is upset with me. I apologised because I dont want him to be angry at me. My friend apologised but he still seems shitty about it..what do i do?

situation 2) I have this other friend at uni who I kinda like a bit. I dont know if he likes me back. Some things that he does make me think that he likes me, but then at other times I think he may just think im like his younger sister??!!
Im not sure whether to forget about him in that sense and just stay friends or just tell him how i feel...or wait??
The guy has some smooth moves with women so I dont know if im making a mistake to like him..

HELP!

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Either ask him, play mind games and then find out, create some sort of situation which will confirm it, or forget him.

1) idk, just ask what the guy said and why he said it, must be false info?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
iRuler, thanks for the advice.
For scenario 1 do you think I should call and apologise again??
Its playing on my mind. I cant forget about the situation between him and my friend. I feel really bad.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
how do you see if someone likes you??? how do you test it? any suggestions?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
how do you see if someone likes you??? how do you test it? any suggestions?
Mould your conversation in such a way that some topic comes up, then take it further but be direct (in the most indirect way possible) and observe their expressions and notice what they say, how (slow down, speak faster, stumble, hesitate) etc...

idk about 1), sorry.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
dw, i figured 1 out...problem solved :)
as for 2...ok we've held hands before...i tried letting go but he kept on holding my hand. he had his arm around me and then asked me "is this gettin awkward?" i was like ummm yeah, but he just smiled and kept his arm around me.
he told me that he missed me during the hols.
he's pretty open..so i wonder whether he is too shy to admit his feelings..
if he had any, he would have admitted???

anne1010

HSC
if u like him and he was holding you, why did u say it was awkward and not enjoy the fact that your in the arms of the guy you like?...are you sure you like him?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
yeah. but i dont know...for me, when i like someone, i am too afraid to be touchy with them. I know it doesnt make sense but for me, thats just how it is..I get really nervous and scared.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
+ i dont want to throw myself at him. I dont want him to get sus about me liking him..what if he doesnt like me bac? im gna look like a total idiot.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
He totally likes you, especially since he kept holding you aftet you said it's awkward too, big give away.

Just make the move, it won't get anywhere if no one does it first.

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
Ok 2 situations:
situation 1) my high school friend talked to my uni friend on the phone..dunno what they said to each other but my uni friend was swearing his head off at her and he kinda got shitty...
I kinda think that he is upset with me. I apologised because I dont want him to be angry at me. My friend apologised but he still seems shitty about it..what do i do?

situation 2) I have this other friend at uni who I kinda like a bit. I dont know if he likes me back. Some things that he does make me think that he likes me, but then at other times I think he may just think im like his younger sister??!!
Im not sure whether to forget about him in that sense and just stay friends or just tell him how i feel...or wait??
The guy has some smooth moves with women so I dont know if im making a mistake to like him..

HELP!
1. tell them to fuck off
2. have some drinks

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
1. Stop giving him a dominant male position and allowing him to get away with anything just because you are part of a sexist religion.
2. Your religion doesn't allow you to have feelings for other people before marriage. Stop thinking you're allowed. Read into Shariah Law more or you will be attacked in your home at night and whipped by 10 men.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
First "situation" is non existant. You've done all you can, move on.
Get drunk, "accidently" make out with him, have an awkward "let's do this again" talk. Nothing bad could come of that.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
First "situation" is non existant. You've done all you can, move on.

Get drunk, "accidently" make out with him, have an awkward "let's do this again" talk. Nothing bad could come of that.
Lol..that would be interesting.
Maybe next time :) but thanks for the adv jumb :)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Just go straight for the sex, guys can't say no to sex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)