need some feedback on a practice question (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi, i have a business exam report in a few days on operations and did 2 practice responses for a past business report. I've already sent my teacher one report without timed conditions and hes not allowing us to submit any more drafts. I've done these two responses under timed conditions and wanted some feedback based on how i did. Sorry the order of the file is a bit mixed up, the practice report stimulus is the 2nd image. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

studiesofboard

HSC
tips:

• It is a report so it needs to be separated in paragraphs and written in a report structure. This is important and could save you a mark.
- introduction
- body 1 - point 1
- body 2 - point 2
- body 3 - point 2
conclusion

• Start of your intro with:

1. This report is written for Emu Uniform Manafacturers to .........
  2. The main function of the report is to .........
  3. This report will discuss .........

• End conclusion with:

- summation of one line form each body

HSC
tips:

• It is a report so it needs to be separated in paragraphs and written in a report structure. This is important and could save you a mark.
- introduction
- body 1 - point 1
- body 2 - point 2
- body 3 - point 2
conclusion

• Start of your intro with:

1. This report is written for Emu Uniform Manafacturers to .........
  2. The main function of the report is to .........
  3. This report will discuss .........

• End conclusion with:

- summation of one line form each body
thank you

idkkdi

HSC
thank you
You need subheadings and a heading.

You start off with an executive summary.

You separate paragraphs according to syllabus dot points.

Ngl, I think you're a bit screwed. I was hitting 5 pages by the first assessment for reports. Did about 7 pages for externals and my handwriting is quite a bit smaller than yours, 8 - 12 words per line? Business reports should be at about 1k. Keep doing practice reports, or your speed is not going to increase. (or the file is messed up for me and I only see 2 pages of writing?)

Last edited:
HSC
You need subheadings and a heading.

You start off with an executive summary.

You separate paragraphs according to syllabus dot points.

Ngl, I think you're a bit screwed. I was hitting 5 pages by the first assessment for reports. Did about 7 pages for externals and my handwriting is quite a bit smaller than yours, 8 - 12 words per line? Business reports should be at about 1k. Keep doing practice reports, or your speed is not going to increase. (or the file is messed up for me and I only see 2 pages of writing?)
congrats. yeah i only did two responses for the report, and i did it in about 20-25 mins, thats why it was a bit rushed. I left out the other one cause its not operations. also yeh i know i have to do exec summary and conclusion, i just did these two dotpoints cause i only had 20 ish minutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)