Need some job ideas or career paths to follow (1 Viewer)

Daniellemc

HSC
I think I wanted to follow something in law but I'm not sure what direction would be good and any other unusual jobs I would be interested in

J280

HSC
We'll need more information if we can help you (e.g. how you learn things, current subjects, personality etc) maybe take some career tests or personality tests and see what that brings up. If there still isn't anything you may be interested in, don't worry because you still have 2 years before Uni, which is plenty of time to decide what you wanna do. Things can change really quickly and can be unexpected at times so don't feel pressured about choosing a career path yet :)

Daniellemc

HSC
Well currently I'm studying legal studies which I absolutely love and biology is interesting but difficult and I'm not much of a hands on learner I rather like words and paperwork and I'm an independent worker

J280

HSC
Well currently I'm studying legal studies which I absolutely love and biology is interesting but difficult and I'm not much of a hands on learner I rather like words and paperwork and I'm an independent worker
I think Law or Commerce would suit you but that's just my take haha :p maybe some of the more experienced people here could give you a hand

Daniellemc

HSC
Hahahahah yea that seems like an easier option at the moment lol jks ::)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)