Need Tips on Business Life Cycle Task (1 Viewer)

kaviii

HSC
Hello, i have a extended respone due this friday and the question is

Describe the stages of the business life cycle includiong the challenges likely to be faced at each stages and evaluate how the major factors from the external enviroment can have an impact on a business

I have to write this in business report format, can some give me a tip on how to answer this question using business report and how do i answer the question

Evaluate how the major factors from the external enviroment can have an impact on a business

i am quite lost, please give me some hint on how to answer that question

thanks

Lorie

HSC
Just look into the four parts of the business cycle and describes what happens in these stages. With the External factors just read into what they are and how they would affect business. For example, government influence on legisation, such as work choices, company taxes.

With a business report it's just a matter or keeping it simple. Actully divide it up into sections. I would suggestion have an excutive summary then the key points you have after that and a conculsion. Make it easy for the reader to understand what your saying, use dot points, graphs, headings, diagrams in the same manner you would see an business report from any major company.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)