Need Tutoring: 3unit maths/english, economics, legal, chem around Northern Beaches (1 Viewer)

qfa380

HSC
Hi all,

I live in Coffs Harbour but I'm going to be in Sydney for the next 2 weeks. Looking for some one-time tutoring if possible in Economics, Legal, Chemistry (not critical as I might be dropping it) Maths Extension 1 and English Extension 1. Economics is probably the most important, I do it by Distance Education which can be very hard at times, doesn't help that my teacher doesn't give me the most assistance and feedback either.

I'll be staying with relatives on the Northern Beaches (Freshwater), I can't drive but willing to go to probably as far as the city.

Great to get help, would probably try to get some tutoring done during the other holidays next year too and possibly in January and keep in touch with you and send essays to have a look at or whatever.

Looking for around $20 an hour but willing to go higher for travel, high achievement, your notes/textbooks etc.

Contact me (text preferably) on 0419623595 or email me, qfa380@hotmail.com

PS: Sorry to make my own thread but didn't want to have to go through all the people, most of whom are out west, who are probably looking for more than a few hours work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)