needs schoolies ideas (1 Viewer)

Snicho

HSC
So basically my friends dogged me.. now i have no one to go with and no where to go... so any ideas?
i want to do something i know that
preferebly i want to leave the country for a week.
i was looking at america. but it is fairly expensive witht the flights and everything.
anything anyone recommends?

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Travelling OS by yourself woud be both dangerous and boring. Try finding a new group of people to go with, cos I bet you'll find that it's being with your mates that makes schoolies fun, not the destination.

Snicho

HSC
i cant go on a cruise cos im going on a family trip on a cruise next year..
and i have asked everyone i know about doing something with them.. but most have already booked. and dont have any room :(

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Ask to sleep on the couch. Just say you'll buy them all grog. That's what my friend's doing.
You'll be out most of the night anyway, so sleeping on the couch won't be too bad.

orthentix

HSC
They aren't fit to be called your friends. You should spend your holidays plotting your revenge.

S

schooliesbeyond

Hi there!

I work for company called Schoolies & Beyond (www.schooliesandbeyond.com.au), and we have HEAPS of things that you could do for Schoolies! :)

You can volunteer overseas, teach English, complete an internship, go on a Contiki tour around Europe.. there are so many different options! (And you don't necessarily have to have anyone else to go with you to do any of them!)

Let me know if you need any help with anything!

:)

cirenasfailing

HSC
Everyone who i par-tay with finnished their HSC 1, 2 and 3 years ago.

Just do what im doing, grab a few friends, go on a roadtrip, rent out a nice appartment somewhere chilled, on a beach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)