• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Neighbours (1 Viewer)

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Re: who's that asian chick in neighbours?

i reckon her face is too flat

Dr_Doom

HSC
tasha1188 said:
wat was bree reaction when she found out that her parents arent her biological parents and wat was her secret...or havent they shown that yet??
She was sorta glad. Because it started to all make sense. She wasn't like any of her family. And now she is thinking. "Maybe my dad's a famous writer". And her dad over heard it and the sad music played. And now it's all sad. But I saw that a few weeks ago. And haven't watched neighbours since. Last thing I saw was a preview of linnie and paul hooking up or something... :santa:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Dr_Doom said:
She was sorta glad. Because it started to all make sense. She wasn't like any of her family. And now she is thinking. "Maybe my dad's a famous writer". And her dad over heard it and the sad music played. And now it's all sad. But I saw that a few weeks ago. And haven't watched neighbours since. Last thing I saw was a preview of linnie and paul hooking up or something... :santa:
OMG OMG OMG

Lyn and Paul hooked up...ewww

persephone

HSC
Paul and Lyn haven't hooked up, they're just hinting to it in the previews. They're just friends right now. Although, I knew as soon as she got the job something was going to happen between them.

Connor was telling Cameron that he found his brother and I so think Cameron is going to kill Connor to silence him. And because Connor is leaving the show, he filmed his last scenes in mid Feb.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
three things:

lyn and paul? VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT

connor being sliced and diced by robrob? AWESOME.

this is weird cos he's not that good looking... not ugly or anything but not a stunner... and it can't be the character... but i want to have hot dirty sex with robert :shy:

Dr_Doom

HSC
glycerine said:
three things:

lyn and paul? VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT

connor being sliced and diced by robrob? AWESOME.

this is weird cos he's not that good looking... not ugly or anything but not a stunner... and it can't be the character... but i want to have hot dirty sex with robert :shy:
connor being sliced and diced!!! When's that? Tonight?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
kimi said:
Ohhhh but i love Connor :(:(:(:(:( especially his accent. This is so tragic. It really is. Whats about Camillla. Awwwh :(
its carmella sweetie

and i cant believe connor is leaving...evn tho i dont watch this show...i like connor...and i most certainly dont like robert...watta a fuuureak

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
well 'sliced and diced' may not be technically right... i dunno, i haven't watched it yet

HSC
next weeks episode...

Cameron wakes up from his coma

Izzy uncovers the recorded conversations Robert re-edited.

Robert plants a bomb on Elle's car

the real cam is framed for the crimes he didnt commit

Paul reveals to Harold that his son destroyed Harold's happiness.

Lyn wonders whether Paul has placed her in his romantic sights - and she is not opposed to it

Collin

HSC
N/A
I wanna have hawt gay secks with Harold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)