Neighbours (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
i want everyone to know that izzy is evil and then karl to realise what an idiot he is. and i like the idea of paul and lil because david is so wimpy.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Bwahahahaha...

David Bishop is such a dumbarse...

Using a VIDEO TAPE in a time capsule... pffft...

Lil should just hitch up her skirt and let the S.S. Robinson sail right in... ^^

G

Gavvvvvin

Suck shit to Karl Pauls gonna be banging his woman. Mwahahaha. I hope he does Lil too.

Amryllis

HSC
persephone said:
i want everyone to know that izzy is evil and then karl to realise what an idiot he is. and i like the idea of paul and lil because david is so wimpy.
Yeah, I agree about Izzy. She's an evil, manipulative slut and Karl is a cheating prick.

I don't like the idea of Paul and Lil though... Even though I can't stand David and his self-righteous pompousness (I reckon he gets it from Harold but he's even more annoying).

Collin

HSC
N/A
I'd tug the skin off my penis if I ever saw Caitlin (Billy's old chick) having a lesbian muff dive with Serena. Now will you people excuse me while I head off to fantasise about this. :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
again: you are a pedophile. she looks approx 13 years old.

then again i want to have sex with paul robinson for some weirdd reason so i'm just as bad in the opposite sense

Collin

HSC
N/A
You think I'm a pedophile because from your own subjective opinion which again may I remind you, is subjective, thinks she is 13. Did it not occur to you that perhaps others like myself, think that she is 16.. or even older? But oh no, that would still mean I'm a pedophile, right!? Damn, I never knew it was so morally unjust for a 19 year old to find an 18 year old who just looks young, attractive.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i didn't say she IS 13, i said she LOOKS 13. i understand technically there's nothing wrong with it but urgh. she looks like a child.

Amryllis

HSC
Serena is awfully short for her age... And she does look really young. Does anyone know how old she really is?

OMG!!! Izzy and Paul!!! So far they've done it twice already. And that's just in the last 2 days. Izzy is so weak - she kept saying that she's going to stay faithful AFTER they've slept together once - and she's already broken the faithfulness. But I suppose Karl wouldn't be as exciting as Paul. I'm kinda starting to feel sorry for Izzy.... NooooOOOOooooOOOOoooooOOOoooo......

I'd still hate her if she was mean to Sky though.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Amryllis said:
Serena is awfully short for her age... And she does look really young. Does anyone know how old she really is?

OMG!!! Izzy and Paul!!! So far they've done it twice already. And that's just in the last 2 days. Izzy is so weak - she kept saying that she's going to stay faithful AFTER they've slept together once - and she's already broken the faithfulness. But I suppose Karl wouldn't be as exciting as Paul. I'm kinda starting to feel sorry for Izzy.... NooooOOOOooooOOOOoooooOOOoooo......

I'd still hate her if she was mean to Sky though.
She's 18. And yes, she is short.. around 5'2 or something.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I wish they would let izzy just have her relationship with karl... all the evil izzy stuff pisses me off. just cause shes not perfect why the hell do they have to make her evil? Its like so many people in this world are like izzy whereas cindy is so unlike anyone in real life.

How bad was the bit where summer was talking to max about "pashing" as if anyone does that.

Do you think they'll give Stu his sight back in true soapie style or not?

Seabiscuit

HSC
I bet stu will "miraculously" get his sight back after he is hit by the truck.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
he did today

two points

1 - sif paul robinson isnt sexy as hell! :D but i like older men in general anyway

2 - izzy acts pretty much exactly like that type of woman - they're hyping it up with 'evil izzy' but its not like she hasnt been a manipulative spoilt liar from the beginning

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
how annoying for the blair guy playin stu to hav 2 play a blind guy. im so over his character now.
ive got nothin against blind ppl.... but if they want a blind person in it they could geta real one.
or kick stu out real soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)