Neighbours (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
dammit, why does this show finish a week after and start a week before HAA :angry: and the ratings are still extremely low for it <_< Meh! Would like to see is Toadie lives :D That means i should be getting spoilers for Neighbours next week :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I know what you mean when I read that I was like :O :O.

This year especially H&A has pwned Neighbours. <3 H&A can't miss it.

The whole neighbours finale was pretty rushed and really just didn't work to well.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh it was stupid. Its like Toadie runs out of the house, gets shot, Steph is cradling him and probs crying, and then thats it, they finish it, STUPID!!! It was as dramatic and HAA, but whose comparing :p

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
God, why must Steph and Max be so shit. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST BE FUCKING HAPPY. Steph was like "Yea I remember the love" but now they won't even spend valentines together ffs.

On other notes, I like the way Ned is heading.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Bored7 said:
Ok i need some basic information on whats been happening...
Last time i saw it was when steph had to choose, Who did she choose?
anything else happen??

On the topic on t.v,
Anyone who watches the O.c please tell me whats been happening this season.. lol havent had time to watch it.

Thanks alot.
xx
She chose Max, but their relationship is failing and the "love" seems to be gone.
Toadie is now in a depressed lonely state and like, payed a chick to go out with him so it wouldn't look like he was withdrawing himself from moving on.

Erm a lot of stuff happened.. hard to list it all, but nothing else that isn't really predictable. Only other real main point that comes to mind is Ned got addicted to gambling and got himself in major debt, and is now running errands for Paul to help him out.

Last edited:

Bored7

HSC
Thanks alot...
i wouldnt think she would have chosen Max...
I wanted her to stay with toadie.

cuppy

HSC
N/A
err i haven't been keeping up with neighbours for too long now so i don't exactly know whats going on... so...

what caused Ned to start becoming 'bad'? was it just the gambling thing or were there more factors?

and why has karl suddenly changed and decided to stop shaving etc??

i tuned in today for the first time in AGES and i hate rachel's 'new look' (though she has probably been like that for a while now so its not exactly 'new'...)

omg skye's baby nxt week :( maybe i should start watching again

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ned had a gambling problem, and was in deep debt, so Paul paid off his debts and now Ned has to do all of Paul's dirty deeds, i think, i dont watch this show, but thats what im gathering from watching the past week :p

Karl screwed up the dates for Sky's baby, so like he said some date which made Sky think that Stingray is the father, but then later it was found out that Dylan was the father, so Karl stopped being a doctor, and is now become a hippie hobo or whatever.

And Sky's baby has lukaemia (sp?)

I dont watch the show, so i might be wrong, but oh wellz :D

DarkGreenMagna

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
Lolly's mum or stepmum or wateva she is showed up and pretty much forced Lolly into saying it was Pepper but i think its really her doing it.
yeah, and before she left, she practically threatened lolly to keep her mouth shut

karoooh

HSC
I could've sworn she spent a minute of an episode, a number of weeks ago, giving herself that bruise on her shoulder while silently weeping in the living room, as (what else), Lou and Harold were talking about Lou's attitude to Lolly.

DarkGreenMagna

HSC
yeah, she was sitting in the living room just hitting her shoulder. i dont like the lolly story at the moment.... mainly cos poor pepper is getting most the blame :(

but on the toadie side of things, seems like things are starting to get better for him :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)