Neighbours (1 Viewer)

HSC
So are bridget and declan back together? Or is Bridget still angry about Declan kissing that blonde skank?

boris

Banned
HSC
what happened last night. missed it. bbbball. you work out what the 2 extra bs are for

Dr. Oyster

HSC
I've got inside info that Dean Guyer and the emo Zeke are going to start a very intimate relationship.

I'm not lying.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nope her first episode was yesterday. No real way you can suddenly change an actor/actress and not have it noticeable, but it's only temporary.

tet55

HSC
boris said:
what happened last night. missed it. bbbball. you work out what the 2 extra bs are for
go to the channel ten website. and you can watch it!

i am glad declan and didge are a bit happier now. the ring from the can was taking it a bit too far, but he is pretty cute with the wombat.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Exphate said:
Really?

kay.
Yep, Kym has started back filming so I think sometime in February or so she should be back on screens...something like that anyway early next year.

tet55 said:

i am glad declan and didge are a bit happier now. the ring from the can was taking it a bit too far, but he is pretty cute with the wombat.
hehe I like how Steve was sharpening the knife and they were talking about helping the wombat. :D

boris

Banned
HSC
tet55 said:

personalising with the characters a little too much maybeh?

Edit: personalising is defo not the right word

boris

Banned
HSC
i knew it wouldnt be long before that fat cunt harold was back

grado8

HSC
Exphate said:
Did they subtley change over Libby actors, or am I just watching too infrequently?
yeah...the old libby got really sick (i think she had a collapsed lung) so they just found another actor instead of taking her out of the script...im pretty sure the old libby is comming back nxt yr anyway...

Scissors

HSC
grado8 said:
yeah...the old libby got really sick (i think she had a collapsed lung) so they just found another actor instead of taking her out of the script...im pretty sure the old libby is comming back nxt yr anyway...
i hope the bitch dies. she's fucking annoying.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
He is cancer, prostate cancer i think :(

How long have Harold and Lou been BFF's for??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)