Nelly - Sweat or Suit (1 Viewer)

ParagonAZN

HSC
N/A
I only have enough money to buy one of those albums. Has anyone bought both of them? If so which one do you recons better?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
How much is just one anyway ? How annoying if it's $30 for each, when there's only 10-12 songs.

artfag

Banned
HSC
it's nelly.

spend your money on an artist more worthy

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Annegelic said:
How much is just one anyway ? How annoying if it's $30 for each, when there's only 10-12 songs.
its more annoying because the songs are all complete shite

spending 30 dollars on a cd like the mars volta which has 8 proper songs but goes for an hour is definitely worth it

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Better yet, invest the $30 in instant scratchies and see if you win $60 so you can afford both, and if you lose your money, that $30 worth of instant scratchies would still provide better entertainment than nelly.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Nick said:
its more annoying because the songs are all complete shite

spending 30 dollars on a cd like the mars volta which has 8 proper songs but goes for an hour is definitely worth it
$30 for 8 songs ? What a rip.. even if they are good songs. Should've just d/led it

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Annegelic said:
$30 for 8 songs ? What a rip.. even if they are good songs. Should've just d/led it
got to support good bands though

i don't download music anymore anyway cos when i try and become prime minister the other party will bring it up and get me hanged for stealing music or something

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
nick1048 said:
relax and dont generalise... like ur genre and respect those who dont like it. -_-' You'd think after 605 posts you'd learn not to be discriminatory
dont think generalise and discriminatory are the right words

i just don't want people to read your post and then see one of mine and go, "wow thats a good post but i read before that he likes nelly"

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^ lol actually nah it's not illegal to d/l music and burn it onto a cd for yourself, but it's illegal to burn copies and distribute it..

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Annegelic said:
^ lol actually nah it's not illegal to d/l music and burn it onto a cd for yourself, but it's illegal to burn copies and distribute it..
you sure?

can't be too careful anyway

artfag

Banned
HSC
Annegelic said:

you are stupid

HSC
Annegelic said:
thats kinda dumb

Godspeed you! black emperor only have about an average of three tracks per album, but by crikey they are worth every dollar

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
First, it's illegal to download mp3s which are under copyright because you have entered the situation of being a part of illegal distribution.

And just download Nelly, he has enough bling bling already, he doesn't need another million dollars to get another diamond encrusted chunkky gold necklace and another hot bitch on his left hip.

Instead of buying Nelly, go spend the money on admission to a local band playing in your local area and support grassroots music.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
ParagonAZN said:
I only have enough money to buy one of those albums. Has anyone bought both of them? If so which one do you recons better?
no and neither.

his name is Nelly. Like Nelly the elephant who packed her trunk and said goodbye to the jungle.

Brad

Honestly i'd rather spen 400 on the mars volta then 2 on Nelly... these guys are amazing... they were sooo good in concert... Sparta less so... neither match up to at the drive in though.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i've only listened to suit but i like it, that one is slow hiphop while sweat is more hard hitting, perfect for clubs and stuff. You decide.

oh btw, I "bought" the album at the "store". With "money".

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
probably the only CD's i recommend buying are:
Any muse album
Any NIN album

at least they have a good solid compilation of songs, pop music (THAT INCLUDES CRAP LIKE NELLY) have the 1 or 2 singles and thats it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)