Neopets (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i use to consintrate on making my pets stronger so i can battle in the arena. and collecting rare painbrushes to give my pets that superior coat.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Lol, I just checked out my pets, they are still alive!!! n my bank account was:

Account Type : Diamond Deposit
Current Balance : 157,784 NP
Diamond Deposit Interest Rate : 9% per year.
Yearly Interest : 14,200 NP

This interest rate means that you will gain 39 NP per day (it's rounded up)! You will have to claim this yourself by clicking the Collect Interest button below.

Trev

stix
HSC
haha i remember this, i made so many diff animals coz i thought they all looked kool; i had a shop too and used to buy stuff cheap and sell it to make $$$! lol

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
modelzsuck said:
There are 49 species, and total pets in Neopia : 130,619,147
shit, i remember when it was like 50 million and i was naming a pet and everytime it said this name has already been taken, amagine now, i get u have to add like 10 numbers at the end of each name to make it unique

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
oh my god... i havent played neopets in sooo long! But i went and checked out my pets because this thread reminded me of it.

I have three pets (all currently dying) - Bellatrixia (a Uni- Level 18), MoonCheeze (a Shoyru - Level 7) and PenguChew (a Bruce- Level 2).

1 046 528 np.

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
yeh i remember neopets! i played it a couple of years ago until my account got banned for inappropriate name of a character hehe :rolleyes:

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
oh my god... i havent played neopets in sooo long! But i went and checked out my pets because this thread reminded me of it.

I have three pets (all currently dying) - Bellatrixia (a Uni- Level 18), MoonCheeze (a Shoyru - Level 7) and PenguChew (a Bruce- Level 2).

1 046 528 np.
Wow, I wish IO had 1 million nps, that would be awesome!!! The most I eva got was 500k and then I got my account reported for playing competitions in guild and got frozen!!! :'(

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
omg i used to love neopets so so so so so so so much!!! i havent been on in like 2 years but i remember it was so much fun. the most neopoints i ever made was about 300,000 and i blew it all on Neggs - i just thought they were kool. plus i did a lot of dark faerie quests. ahhh....neopets...

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
nick1048 said:
we3e3e3e3e in my prime I was approaching 1mil neopoints and rising fast, go the stock exchange ^_^

when i use to play neopets i tryed the stock market and lost bad lol.

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
lol, I still have an active account, however I only go on every few weeks. I relised that it was just easier to book my pet into the hotel and it would be cared for without me having to log on, play games to get points and then feed it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)