• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Nerd Sex... (2 Viewers)

F

Flugzeug

Sorry about the title, but now that I've got your attention i want to ask a question. How do you go about asking out a nerdy girl. Do you recite poetry, mathematically prove that you belong together? I would like input from intellegent girls or guys who have sucessfully dated a nerdy girl.

Also where would be a good place for a first date (she likes english, and science)?

Dr_Doom

HSC
You should like invite her over for a study session and etc...

Skeeta

HSC
nerds are people too! :uhhuh:

i dont think bombarding her with maths will impress, just a lunch (check shes not vegan or anything though) is always good.

Omigod powerhouse museum! take her there. Fuck i wish someone would take me there on a date.. theres a tip boys! Oh or that human body exhibition thing that was on a while ago, i would have died of love overdose if my b/f took me there

T

Testpilot

Flugzeug said:
How do you go about asking out a nerdy girl.
Be nice to nerds you will work for one someday. Cliched, but so what. Just ask her like any other girl.

Flugzeug said:
Do you recite poetry, mathematically prove that you belong together?
You fail at being funny. Don't do it again.

Flugzeug said:
Also where would be a good place for a first date (she likes english, and science)?
Movies, art gallery, museum, dinner/lunch, coffee or whatever she drinks, beach etc

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Flugzeug said:
Sorry about the title, but now that I've got your attention i want to ask a question. How do you go about asking out a nerdy girl. Do you recite poetry, mathematically prove that you belong together? I would like input from intellegent girls or guys who have sucessfully dated a nerdy girl.

you really like this girl aye??? :rolleyes:

go out on a date and do whatever you want to do as you seem nerdy yourself

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Create an apparently mathematical contradiction and then use it to prove you're god.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Art Gallery is not for nerds, it is for wankers such as myself who like to impress women they have just met with an incredible knowledge of something that is essentially redundant.

And you can talk about sex without seeming like a sleezy.

Art Gallery = my number 2 place for a date.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
just ask her out normal

nerdy girls like inteligent conversation, not about maths. physics or the latest game- that shit is boring

try history, politics, foreign affairs, current affairs shit like that

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
It was better when I had my work in there, cause I would be like, "ohh, wow, I created that, notice my name on the panel, is this still being exhibited..." *exasperated face*

sja

dingleberry
HSC
i wish i worked for a really nerdy girl that went to my school. i'd constantly urge her with "wow you wasted 90% of your teenage youth in books and now you're still untouchable to even the horniest scum guys, and still your glasses don't make you worthy of sex with a paper bag"

:rofl:

Skeeta

HSC
and then shed fire your ass for harrasment and you'd be a homeless bum on the street

pretty cool huh

sja

dingleberry
HSC
um no i'm pretty sure she'd kill herself as soon as she got home after she went through that whole "self-realisation" period (which has gradually built up over time through the constant model magazines and o.c. episodes).

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
personally, being a nerdy girl, i would probably most enjoy it if you graphed a big heart for me and filled it with pi quoted to however many decimal places you could fit in there and say 'i love you this much!'
that would kill me
iceskating is also good

but seriously nerdy girls aren't that different from the general populus. just taske her out for coffee or something. unless you're a dupe and can't hold an intelligent conversation for shit. if so, head to nearest construction site. she'll assume that its too much effort for you to speak over the jackhammers

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
Captain_Ghey said:
Use the following pick up line:

Roses are red
violets are blue
all my base
are belong to you

Sure to work.
lol did u get that from Bash.org?

arrested development
HSC
melimoo said:
personally, being a nerdy girl, i would probably most enjoy it if you graphed a big heart for me and filled it with pi quoted to however many decimal places you could fit in there and say 'i love you this much!'
that would kill me
iceskating is also good
*takes notes for later*

:eek:

sja

dingleberry
HSC
AntiHyper said:
lol did u get that from Bash.org?
bash dot org, one of the greatest websites on the internet.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
melimoo said:
that would kill me
iceskating is also good

but seriously nerdy girls aren't that different from the general populus. just taske her out for coffee or something. unless you're a dupe and can't hold an intelligent conversation for shit. if so, head to nearest construction site. she'll assume that its too much effort for you to speak over the jackhammers
r=1-sin(t)

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399 (that's all i got memorised)

Have a rose too,

r=sin(2t)

How's that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)