• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Netball (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
The netball seasons are around the corner and l was wondering who do you play for?

I am going to be changing teams this year from St Clair (yellow and green) to Cambridge Park (lilac, white and a little bit of black)

I am so excitied l can't wait!!

What positions do you play? I play every position except Centre, but my favourite are Defense.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i hate netball, but im a hockey player and thats a given.

i did play netball in primary school for a season. i tried out for the school team, had never played in my life, had no idea of the rules, and got in. i played WA and GA.

i think its a gay sport, but thats just me and i have no problem with other people playing and loving it!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
i love it.

I practise whenever l can, l even play indoor. I guess l play it because my friends play it as well...its more of a social game than a competition - we just play for fun.

l've been playing for 8 years...going onto my 9th this year.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
yeh all my friends used to play too, but i have always been a hockey gal. im going into my 13th year of hockey. couldnt live without it. i play 5 comps a year, including indoor

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
cool, l like hockey, but only the type with the rolled up newspapers :p

ooo 1000 posts :p

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
haha yeh its a shame. not enough people know about hockey... or care!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I have sprained and strained my ankle so many times in netball.

I have also broken a leg which l played on the same day l broke it (talk about determination)

The thing l hate most is when you catch the ball weird and you strain your finger...that hurts.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i think netball is really boring no offence
when we played it at school i kept getting told off for stepping more than once or being too close to some line.. so i tended to sit out with my friends
basketball all the way

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
omg u'd think it isnt but netball is like the most violent game ever. this one game this psycho GS from the other team totally took 3 of our players out (me included) man she was spastic..it was like one after the other...we had stretchers, bandages..the whole bit!!! she like flipped me n i was in mid-air horizontal n then landed ankle first..heaps not nice!!!!! n then she kneed our centre in the spine so hard she was on the floor n cudnt move!
agreein wit cro_angel bball all tha way!! (but netballs still cool tho/...i luved playin centre!!)

jessum

HSC
retard :p

Originally posted by fashionista
omg u'd think it isnt but netball is like the most violent game ever. this one game this psycho GS from the other team totally took 3 of our players out (me included) man she was spastic..it was like one after the other...we had stretchers, bandages..the whole bit!!! she like flipped me n i was in mid-air horizontal n then landed ankle first..heaps not nice!!!!! n then she kneed our centre in the spine so hard she was on the floor n cudnt move!
agreein wit cro_angel bball all tha way!! (but netballs still cool tho/...i luved playin centre!!)

yeh but u played for dapto ya fat mole :p lol hahaaaaa
corrimal is forever the best

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
uh..i dun think sooooo... we kicked corrimal's ass evrytime we played em!!! HAHAHAHAHA SUCKERRRRRRRRRR

babo

HSC
I used to play last year for my school (nsghs). Our team wasn't very good - but it was fun :)
no more sport this year so i will turn into a fat fat slob =T

Used to play centre and wing attack

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
i'm going to join the uni team (i've been on the water polo team but i want to play netball again!) I haven't played since year 12.. i'm centre and wing attack too

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I play for the Kingsgrove Netball Club in the St George comp @ Rockdale. I've been playing for a couple of years though and in past years I have coached, I just don't have the time anymore.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Fuck I played my first game of the season yesterday and I am so bloody sore!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Me too!!

We played our second game yesterday against Emu Plains and l was called a fucking schizophrenic by one girl on the other team.

I was pushed over and that pushed me as far as l could go so l started playing rough (these girls were so confident at the start of the game). The same girl who pushed me over had her jaw hurt by me and another l elbowed her in the face (it was an accident l swear ):rolleyes:

The score was 5-5 after the first quarter, but we won 29-16. I was so happy. the same girl who called me a fucking schizophrenic was saying crap about other players in her team, l am so happy they didn't win.

Last week we played St Nicholas, winning 37-12. This team was much nicer and l talked to the GS (l'm GK) for most of the game.

(Sorry about the swearing)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
We lost by 3 yesterday, but considering it was out first game without training, we did well.

I haven't come across any bitchiness yet, but when we play Hurstville, I'm sure it won't be lacking.

Training tomorrow, fark.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
We lost by 3 yesterday, but considering it was out first game without training, we did well.
Thats pretty good especially without training.

What grade are you in? l'm in D so hopefully we have a chance of getting into the grand final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)