neutralisation qn (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
1677053056537.png
i am not sure how you would approach this question. i tried writing out neutralisation reactions for each of the substances but i'm nowhere near getting the answer, could someone pls help?

thanks in advance

=)(=

HSC
View attachment 37763
i am not sure how you would approach this question. i tried writing out neutralisation reactions for each of the substances but i'm nowhere near getting the answer, could someone pls help?

thanks in advance
Have you taken into consideration the molar ratio e.g if 2 moles are produced etc?

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Have you taken into consideration the molar ratio e.g if 2 moles are produced etc?
yup, that's why i tried writing them out, CO2 doesn't have any coefficient in front of any of them, and the HCl:CO2 ratio is the same for (a) and (c). do i have to apply the molar ratio elsewhere?

=)(=

HSC
Wait I just realised what u said, yeah b and d produce the same moles of co2

=)(=

HSC
Ohh I just realised, each is 1 g so convert that into moles for each and some will have more moles than other meaning more co2

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Ohh I just realised, each is 1 g so convert that into moles for each and some will have more moles than other meaning more co2
oh i see, i did what you suggested and ending up getting the correct answer, thanks !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)