• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Never Been Kissed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

twiddla

Well as for me - almost 18 - never been kissed and have only really started a relationship that very quickly has shown signs of falling apart

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Okay, this whole "i'm ugly thing" is starting to annoy me. Hey, I'm no Cindy Crawford and I have alot of guy friends that are just friends, but I'm not ready to jump of centrepoint tower because of it.

As long as I have friends and confidence (which God knows I do because there is nothing better than talking to random strangers on public transport), I'm sweet.

And in a week or so, I'll be even happier. Unless he comes back married. Then I'm fucked.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Haha, thanks. Not the desired reaction, but no complaints here :p

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
of course the way you look and the way i see you in my dreams are completely different, but im sure you're hot nonetheless :uhhuh:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i'd do anything that moves...

except men, animals, plants, ugly girls, girls outside the age bracket of 16-30 and those shemales.

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
SpoRTsGaL said:
i've never been kissed. I've never had a boyfriend. I go to an all girls school. I don't talk to guys much. And i am straight. The fact that I've been single all my life and I've never been kissed doesn't mean i am ugly. So Fairytale, just cos you haven't had your first kiss, it doesn't mean you're ugly.

I think guys are scared of me though.
arrgghhh@!!!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i think that lazy korean guy would jump on you in a second sportsgal :p

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
you're an unapproachable snob, i'm a loud crazy bitch. Guys are not easily pleased.

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
i've never been kissed. I've never had a boyfriend. I go to an all girls school. I don't talk to guys much. And i am straight. The fact that I've been single all my life and I've never been kissed doesn't mean i am ugly. So Fairytale, just cos you haven't had your first kiss, it doesn't mean you're ugly.

I've never had a boyfriend. I go to an all girls school too. I hardly have any contact with guys.

I think guys are scared of me though.
Why do you think guys are scared of you?

berry580

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
nothing to do with ugliness... i think i am decent looking, but apparently i look like an unapproachable snob.
Would you mind post your picture?
you're an unapproachable snob, i'm a loud crazy bitch. Guys are not easily pleased.
Depends who you are.
If your BoA* (my avatar), you can please me like hell with an autography + photo together! :D
those guys have their heads screwed on sideways
Thats called sexist.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Seriously guys, what are you so worked up about? A kiss is a kiss. Yes they're fun, but so are video games. Stop whining about how you aren't getting kissed and go study for your HSC.

YOUR TIME WILL COME

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
A kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh...

Yay for Casablanca :D

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
babydoll_ said:
Seriously guys, what are you so worked up about? A kiss is a kiss. Yes they're fun, but so are video games. Stop whining about how you aren't getting kissed and go study for your HSC.

YOUR TIME WILL COME
omg you like video games and mooting? MARRY ME!#$%^$

of course i will have to divorce you after the honeymoon. Too much fighting for the computer.

J

jhakka

Fairytale, we get that you think you're ugly. Stop saying it. People care less the more its said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)