never been 'kissed' (1 Viewer)

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
enoch said:
...errr...no...even tho in a girls preference list "personality" seems to be ranked quite high...in a guys...its pretty low..sometimes not even there....

" beauty is on the inside is wot fat and ugly ppl tell each other to make themselves feel better" - by one Homer J. Simpson

...the word 'claims' tends to be stressed...perhaps should even be in italics...in bold or underlined...
OMG U QUOTED HOMER SIMPSON!!!!! HOW COULD U! THAT IS A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE! HE IS IN FACT THE STUPIDEST THING EVER!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
deebug said:
yeah...i admit it

i have never been kissed.

over 12 years of my schooling life..i get to my HSC...reflect, looking back..i have never gone on a date with a guy.. Now don't get me wrong...i have been asked out HEAPS of times...and had guys and their mates fall for me..none of them are my "type" you could say..just liking me for looks...(becoming mereley infatuated with me) and not really knowing me..or liking me for my personality ( GOSH THAT SHITS ME) ..and whats worse--people liking me through chatting on msn?? grrr...

now that school is over....you think it will just get worse? or is there hope..is any one else feeling desperatley lonley?....craving a relationship? ...and puking at all the lovey dovey couples on your msn list..who put their gf's or bf's name in their nic....

sigh**
lol...life sucks when it's that/this way aye :eek:

like everyone has said...theres a time for everyone

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
Exactly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

There are a lot of good-looking, single girls who have never been in a relationship. Look at the threadstarter, she claims she's hot and she has never had a boyfriend.
Dreamerish*~, if L&R was a subject in the HSC, you would fail it.

david88

HSC
Guys care about looks at the start more than anything else. How can someone like your personality if you are hardly with them and they barely know you?

carpediem

HSC
I'm 17 and never been kissed, #HSC told me to kill myself, wanna join?

deebug

in front of a computer screen somewhere * aargh my
HSC
Argonaut said:
Do you mean joining you in kissing or joining you in commiting suicide?

Either way, I'll take Secret Option Number Three: Back Away Slowly ...
i'm starting to believe my dilemma is solved....you guys are making me laugh..
and just as well..because the ink from my pen is making me dizzy...cramming for paper two...arrghh!!

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
its ok ...u can use my pen cos i have a pen...IN MY PANTS!!!

deebug

HSC
princessj said:
OMG U QUOTED HOMER SIMPSON!!!!! HOW COULD U! THAT IS A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE! HE IS IN FACT THE STUPIDEST THING EVER!
oh...no...don't kill the flow....i love homer!!

"i'm not usually a praying man...but if you're up there, please save me superman"-Homer J. Simpson...

yes..and so you don't lose track..i am the thread starter..claiming i am hot but boyless--and it's not peer pressure--its the fact that i miss laughing with the guys...

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
She might fail it, but she'd still wipe the floor with everyone and top the state.
sif she'd top the state. And the only thing she'd be wiping the floor with is a mop, because she'll become a cleaner.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
tres bien said:
sif she'd top the state. And the only thing she'd be wiping the floor with is a mop, because she'll become a cleaner.
How very sweet of you, my dear.

I hope you resolve the problem that's making your life so miserable you feel such need to come to an internet forum to make such adorably clueless insinuations.

deebug

HSC
tres bien said:
hello, nice to meet you to!

I know i won't top the state, and whats wrong with Cleaning? Perhaps you don't appreciate the results of hard work..and perhaps the reason why im exposing this pointless problem is too take my mind off the studying.. (note the use of alliteration) Good luck in the exam tomorrow....looks like you need it, since judging by the grammar : "sif" really isn't the appropriate colloquial term you should have been aiming for. Atleast get your contractions right if you are not going to argue formally..

please play nice (note the alliteration once more, why it's a favourite technique of mine)

adieu adieu....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
deebug said:
oh...no...don't kill the flow....i love homer!!

"i'm not usually a praying man...but if you're up there, please save me superman"-Homer J. Simpson...

yes..and so you don't lose track..i am the thread starter..claiming i am hot but boyless--and it's not peer pressure--its the fact that i miss laughing with the guys...
i dont get how someone who is hot hasnt been kissed...like...??

hipPo3

HSC
maybe cause ur not attracted to guys ?
ever questioned ur sexuality ? .. u might be a lessbian ..

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
deebug said:

I know i won't top the state, and whats wrong with Cleaning? Perhaps you don't appreciate the results of hard work..and perhaps the reason why im exposing this pointless problem is too take my mind off the studying.. (note the use of alliteration) Good luck in the exam tomorrow....looks like you need it, since judging by the grammar : "sif" really isn't the appropriate colloquial term you should have been aiming for. Atleast get your contractions right if you are not going to argue formally..

please play nice (note the alliteration once more, why it's a favourite technique of mine)

adieu adieu....
I think she was referring to me. :p

But yes, yes. Maybe she's bitter because she has never been kissed either. :rolleyes:

Well, at least she has the satisfaction that in her alternate reality where giving L&R advice is one of my HSC subjects, I'd probably be cleaning a toilet. On the other hand, I wonder where she'd be, seeing as she hasn't had anything helpful to offer. *Whistles and walks away*

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
deebug said:

adieu adieu....
Hun, nice essay, but I was talking to Dreamerish*~ (i.e. you need to look back at previous posts properly to get what's happening). By the way, looking at your sentence structures, ellipses (...) are not appropriate. I could go on further to note that "Atleast" is not a word, and "please play nice" deserves a capital P for "Please", but I will stop there.
Also, looking at my profile, I see the word "university", meaning that I am a university student, therefore luck in tomorrow's HSC exam which you are not studying for does not apply.

I bid you adieu, and good luck in tomorrow's HSC exam.

And Dreamerish*~, you should also be studying, instead of giving advice on the L&R forum. The only thing making my life miserable right now is seeing losers like you think they know everything about love when they have barely hatched out of the egg and stepped into the real world.

Back to this topic:
Being kissed is not everything. You still have so much of your life to find the right person to kiss. You're still only 16/17/18/whatever you are (i.e. freshly legal). I'm sure the kissing and sexing can wait.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
deebug = bitter at not being kissed hehehe

dreamerish = good toilet cleaner (?) :S

dont see why you'd need a UAI of more than 99.95 for that

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Argonaut said:
My spider-senses are tingling: you're trying to be cynical and sarcastic. The reason they're tingling is because it's not working and you're simply coming acorss as being arrogant.
i thought it was the av???

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
tres bien said:
And Dreamerish*~, you should also be studying, instead of giving advice on the L&R forum. The only thing making my life miserable right now is seeing losers like you think they know everything about love when they have barely hatched out of the egg and stepped into the real world.
I don't believe in excessive studying on the night before my exams. I've learned everything I need throughout the year and spent a few hours revising today. Cramming isn't my style, thank you.

I post in these threads with every intention of sincerely offering advice. If my advice isn't useful or helpful, then I don't mind them being ignored. However, I don't appreciate you coming in here criticising me for trying to help, calling me childish names and telling me that I've "barely hatched out of the egg" when you know absolutely nothing about me as a person.

I never insinuated that I know more than anyone else about love, but I have maintained a happy relationship for two years and am able to offer advice that is useful to some degree in some cases.

Play nice. Just because you're older than me does not make you more mature or more experienced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)