New 3 series Coupe (1 Viewer)

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
Well... Coupe doors are wider, so it would make sense. Mercedes has had this mechanism on their coupes since the early 1980s. BMW took their time...

CieL

HSC
Yeah I know but you can still grab it by yourself.. it's just all this "luxury" mumbo jumbo that I find amusing.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Frigid said:
hmmm... doesn't the release of a 3-series coupe dent into the market of the M3? just comparing the current E46 M3 and this 3-series coupe, both make similar power and have similar 0-100km/h performance... and i'm sure the twin-turboness of the latter could make more power than the 228kW

cars are only getting thirstier and faster =\
Well.. people who buy M3 buy it for reasons other than just engine performance; they also buy it for the brand ahah...

transcendent

HSC
N/A
why so many 3 series threads? =_=" definately an improvement on the tailend and while the front is reminscent of the 5 series... might've been better with a 3 series twist rather than a second rate 5 series copy =\ still IF i had to get a 3 series, i'd relunctantly get this one. i don't like how the boot sloops down. i like the fact that beemers are somewhat boxy.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
This is a 3 coupe... if it was boxy, it would just not be right IMO.

And now that I think about it.. i definitely prefer the 3 coupe's front to the 5 series front. The 5 series front looks way too much like the 7 series rather than the previous generation 5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)