New boy :) (1 Viewer)

CrazyCong

HSC
say u'll stay with ur brother, but actually stay with the guy, get knocked up, and live happily ever after.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Dealing with Parents

If you have a problem with your parents you have two options. - these are the ONLY two options. Your parents raised you and pay for your stuff. Don't fuck with them.

A) Don't do what it is they have a problem with.

THIS USUALLY SOLVES THE PROBLEM

B) Do what it is they have a problem with, behind their back.

THIS HAS OTHER CONSEQUENCES

You'll usually have to organise your way around this. If you're too stupid to figure out how to do this behind your parents back, no one on this forum can help you because you're too stupid to understand basic human interactions and how to manipulate them.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
C) Openly defy them in front of their faces. You may do this by pashing the crap out of your boyfriend in front of your parents, or simply walking out on them.

THIS MAY RESULT IN YOU LIVING WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND AND THEREFORE, LOGICALLY SPEAKING, IS THE BEST OPTION

Uncle

Banned
HSC
So there is a new boy in my life, and althought we have not officially started dating, we have made it quite clear we want to be with each other and it will happen very very shortly.
Anyways... we are planning to go down to melbourne in the school holidays for a day or two, do some shopping, catch a footy match, blah and meet up with some of his mates.. the only problem would be we'd like to stay down there a night, but i reckon my parents would be really tight about the whole thing, especially cos we haven't been together to very long!
ive got a brother that lives there so i guess we could both stay there if that was the only option the folks would allow..

so does anybody have any ideas about how to try and convince my parents to let me go and stay down with him for one night?
if any couples have gone on a little trip before, was this such a hassel for you or were you free to stay with your gf/bf the night?

tia
your parents is tight?
omg too much info

Woteva636

HSC
Dealing with Parents

If you have a problem with your parents you have two options. - these are the ONLY two options. Your parents raised you and pay for your stuff. Don't fuck with them.

A) Don't do what it is they have a problem with.

THIS USUALLY SOLVES THE PROBLEM

B) Do what it is they have a problem with, behind their back.

THIS HAS OTHER CONSEQUENCES

You'll usually have to organise your way around this. If you're too stupid to figure out how to do this behind your parents back, no one on this forum can help you because you're too stupid to understand basic human interactions and how to manipulate them.
Hear Hear!!!
what's more important? spending time with your boyfriend who you may break up with in a few weeks regardless, or remaining on good terms with your parents, who have brought you up and will hopefully be there for you untill you or they die??

123ash

HSC
i have let no girl till now to get in through in my life.

anyscope

HSC
Well, how strict are your parents? Cos you can easily just talk to them directly, and say that you weren't even thinking of sex, and that you'd be sleeping in different rooms (lawl.)

Last edited:
HSC
How old are you?

Depends on the rapport between you and your parents. How trusting are they of you?

Stay with your bro (like, actually stay with him in case they call to talk to you)

If you're open and honest with them, they'll be so with you. Doing this shows respect and while it may still not give you your way now, it'll definitely get you some serious brownie points.

Or you can lie, claim the "separate beds" act or leave the boyfriend out of the story all together and just go "visit your brother."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)