NEW cumberland students (1 Viewer)

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
alien said:
on another note... o week starts 1st march, and lectures start 28th feb. that's like the day before. how does that work? is o week during lectures? or do we not have lectures during o week. man i don't get this
me too i am very confused, i assume lecture starts means o week starts, or lecture for one day and then o week lol.

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
HSC
N/A
alien said:
kmart *groans*. it's ok cos i was working like 30 hours pw for a few weeks (that's how i could pay for uni) but now they've cut me down to one shift a week. :( i got $25 on transport (that's to uni, to work is $10), food anywhere from $10 to $50, phone varies ($5+) petrol about $10. and i pay for all of it. :( going out is expensive! but fun. the key is budgeting, that way i know how much i have left to not spend. and i'm supposed to be saving too! your parents pay for all? lucky!
does ur parents pay u any support?
i work in a bakery, i am sick of eating bread and working one day for the government, i earn aprox 500 a week for 5 days and i pay about 90 of tax its like not been paied for 1 day]
now hows the pay rate at kmart

alien

HSC
lol yeah my parents support me. they're pretty good because i don't have to pay board or anything and mum paid for me to go on a harbour cruise and stuff like that after Christmas. But clothes, going out, mobile phone, everything like that i pay for. kmart's pay rate is about $12 an hour. the problem is now that all the full timers are back from holidays i only get one shift a week.

pchomer

HSC
mmmm... how many ppl here r goin to O Camp ???

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
HSC
N/A
alien said:
kmart's pay rate is about $12 an hour. the problem is now that all the full timers are back from holidays i only get one shift a week.
hehe just like my firend he worked 4 days a week and then all these full timers got back from breaks and he only got one day a week, he got sick of it so quited

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)