New Dragons and Eels chant! (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
AnthonyMundine said:
Hey dont knock da brudaz at the Bulldogz. You touch dem n i touch u. n it aint gonna b good.

call it da rezurektion of da man
hahahaha this troll account is fucking awesome :D

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
AnthonyMundine said:
Hey dont knock da brudaz at the Bulldogz. You touch dem n i touch u. n it aint gonna b good.

call it da rezurektion of da man
if this isnt a troll accont...

muscles got beaten on his other account so now hes made another one....

AnthonyMundine

HSC
N/A
like i said in the other thread, ill knock u out, but i aint no mr muscles

im da man, and im back baby. you can call it da rezurektion of da man.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
This has turned into the biggest joke of a thread on the 'Sport' forum.

Like Kimi said, get off the "steriods".

AnthonyMundine, you're a goose. Everybody knows that Mundine has publicly said on many an occasion that he ONLY supports the Dragons.

He has never spoken about support for the Bulldogs.

And yeah, it's quite ironic, but I guess "you can call it da rezurektion of da man" ... Shifty dies, Mr Muscles is born. Mr Muscles dies, AnthonyMundine is born.

Oh the joyous circle of life. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

AnthonyMundine

HSC
N/A
A Dragons brother?

I tell u wat, i love the dragons. the dragons got me to where i am now and without them id be done for. my mate brownie is the greatest bloke ever, and it dun matta whether he white, it dun matta whetha he the coach now - but me and brownie are the best bruthas ever. i told brownie i would give it a go this june, but we had a brutha heart to heart, n i decided i was guna go for da world championship instead.

ill b back next year.

you can call it da rezurektion of da man.

davo_

good kid
HSC
brogan77 said:
OMFG that is the second gayest post i have ever read on these forums, go back to drinking your metho.
No need for the racist call you stupid fuck... in saying that: Mr Muscles (who i assume is Mundine) you are also a bit of a nob.

AnthonyMundine

HSC
N/A
im a muslim now bro(gan), i dont do stuff like that. its about peace brutha. dany green, well the doubters will always be there. we'll see what happens come december. you can call it da rezurektion of da man.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Hahaha, this thread is HIGHLARIOUS!

Choc said:
I tell u wat, i love the dragons. the dragons got me to where i am now and without them id be done for. my mate brownie is the greatest bloke ever, and it dun matta whether he white, it dun matta whetha he the coach now - but me and brownie are the best bruthas ever. i told brownie i would give it a go this june, but we had a brutha heart to heart, n i decided i was guna go for da world championship instead.
Man Mundine or not, another wankStain is not what we need.

DRAGONZ said:
And yeah, it's quite ironic, but I guess "you can call it da rezurektion of da man" ... Shifty dies, Mr Muscles is born. Mr Muscles dies, AnthonyMundine is born.
Haha, good point Rob, although Muscles could just keep poting again to make it seem like its not him.

I reckon I'll just the FBI [faultless bos investigator], Greg to find out.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
AnthonyMundine said:
im a muslim now bro(gan), i dont do stuff like that. its about peace brutha. dany green, well the doubters will always be there. we'll see what happens come december. you can call it da rezurektion of da man.
Shut the fuck up.

AnthonyMundine

HSC
N/A
Lady, i preach peace. You like the Roosters. i've got a few brohers at the roosters. dont be so angry. dont use profanity. be well. know your BGL.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
AnthonyMundine said:
Lady, i preach peace. You like the Roosters. i've got a few brohers at the roosters. dont be so angry. dont use profanity. be well. know your BGL.
I dnt think it was clear enough. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Bookie said:
Haha, good point Rob, although Muscles could just keep poting again to make it seem like its not him.

I reckon I'll just the FBI [faultless bos investigator], Greg to find out.
as dragonz said its really obvious the after muscles (shifty) is found out that this obvious troll accont gets created...

AnthonyMundine

HSC
N/A
The Man says he aint shifty, nor is he mr muscles. ill knock u out though. wen i do, call it da rezurektion of da man.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
AnthonyMundine said:
The Man says he aint shifty, nor is he mr muscles. ill knock u out though. wen i do, call it da rezurektion of da man.
Come on. Id like to see you knock us all out. You either do that OR

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)