New Law Building? (1 Viewer)

Rorix

HSC
It's been delayed. End 2008 i hear.

Miss Winey

HSC
wow that picture is pretty awesome.
building works are mostly delayed. it's because of unpredictable weather conditions and heaps of other expected stuff

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Looking forward to having a look around inside. That's also the Campus 2010 project complete.

danz90

HSC
Looks Amazing, and really lifts the look of Eastern Avenue. Heaps of open space. I love the light tower thing, apparently its gonna provide heaps of natural light to the underground library.

Is it possible that non-law students might have tutes or something in that building? lol

KarmaKitten

HSC
Yes.

I've had tutorials in the engineering buildings, the english faculty and the education building and I do none of these subjects. So you might def have something in there.

shsshs

HSC
I doubt it - the Sydney Law School is a lot more segregated from the rest Usyd than a usual 'faculty' e.g. education, economics. Also, the new building is a relocation of the Philip St campus which was only for law classes.

nandayo

ismist
HSC
A postgrad law student who issued my student card was saying how some of the areas in the law building (e.g. the law library) might have a card-swiper at the entrance so only law students/staff can get in. Hahaha. So maybe not everyone will be using the building.

Electronic elitism, gotta love it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)