New Macquarians - Introduce Yourselves (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
There seems to be some confusion concerning the official rules of the official way of becoming an official Macquarian, so perhaps i should just say that everyone was MEANT to be worth 1 point, except for IAB, who is obviously the Legendary Ninja Stalker who is qualitatively different to us mere mortals.

However, due to the uproar that has clearly upset some people to the extent that it may keep them up all night, crying in despair and causing some doubt as to their stalking skills, the new point system is as followed:

Pwar worth 2 a stalking point
Glitterfairy worth 4 stalking point
Iambored worth 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 stalking points

everyone else = 1 stalking point.
rofl hell yea, my point status just jumped x100000000

ok the pilgrimage also has to involve joy
and they must post in procrastination threads during exam time at least once a day

AsyLum said:
If you can spot me this semester on campus, good on you *will be there for 2-3 days and in labs*
*knows where said labs are and will go out of their way to spot asy*

withaface said:
and Mike is always unce unce-ing around with his earphones. (maybe that was just once.. but still).
it wasn't once, at least 3 times, add myself and OJ to the list of people who have seen him with headphones

withaface

HSC
Mike, is it those labs where they have red lounges and fobby kekeke girls wait for their guyzies to come out? Please say yes. Stalking you would give me a reason to sit on them.

B35tY

HSC
Well, I suppose I don't really count, as i'm not going to be an '07 Macquarian, but I'll introduce myself anyway. My name is Chris, and I've been offered AppFin/Eco, but will be taking a gap year before becoming a Macquarian.

BTW, I understand that i have to write a letter explaining that i wish to defer (and why), but do i have to follow any of the regular enrolment procedure before this, or does that all happen in 2008??

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
withaface said:
Mike, is it those labs where they have red lounges and fobby kekeke girls wait for their guyzies to come out? Please say yes. Stalking you would give me a reason to sit on them.
Hell no. :)

Kegs

HSC
AsyLum said:
If you can spot me this semester on campus, good on you *will be there for 2-3 days and in labs*
I better be able to spot you big daddy. I want weekly visits to filmsoc bitch, or else ill sick Kev on you.

HSC
Hi, I'm Michelle. Will become a Macquarian very soon.

I have been accepted for B Com-Actuarial Studies LLB. And probably will try to transfer my major in the 2nd year... Anyway. Nice to meet you all ^_^:wave:

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Stalking is quite tough - I have either seen the person but they are too far away, or I blindly walk past someone and they catch up with me lol

Welcome new Macquarie prey, errmmm people!

nak

HSC
Hi,

I'll be studying Chripractic Science at Macquarie this year--^^
I have being studying at TAFE in TPC for a year (2006), and received an offer for this course this year^^

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
nak said:
Hi,

I'll be studying Chripractic Science at Macquarie this year--^^
I have being studying at TAFE in TPC for a year (2006), and received an offer for this course this year^^
your the second chiro guy that will be starting this year. check out the other thread to see the BOSer who may be in the same classes as you.

sja

dingleberry
HSC
I'm an ex-Level 39 Orc Rogue twink on Daggerspine (US).

CieL

HSC
Monstar said:
Yeah i got into macq...

Does anyone else think this thing is rigged? i know 4 people now who have gotten in to bcomm at nsw without even coming close to the cut off. What the fuck is going on..
Yeah, there was an article about that...

It was because of people that got a crappy UAI, pay for the course they want to do, then transfer into a govt subsidised HECS 12 months later, then avoid about $100k in fees...

HENCE..... this year, well.. the 06 grads, will be accepted into B-Comm at UNSW for up to 10 points below the official cut-off of 95.1 =] Lucky bastards... cept my friends feel jipped because they worked hard for a high UAI to get into the course, and this year's applicants could do shit-all (like me) and still get into UNSW B-Comm.. like damn, even I would of been accepted easy.. and I bludged yr12..

But anyway.....

Someone was saying something about the timetable maker? Screw that thing.. I never understood it either, it's too hard to use.. I just use the other timetable thing which gives you a list of times.. then I draw up my own timetable, write down the compulsary classes [lectures =.=], then work around it with my tutes.. works fine for me, I'm doing 4 units, and only going to uni twice a week BWAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

HSC
N/A
CieL said:
Someone was saying something about the timetable maker? Screw that thing.. I never understood it either, it's too hard to use.. I just use the other timetable thing which gives you a list of times.. then I draw up my own timetable, write down the compulsary classes [lectures =.=], then work around it with my tutes.. works fine for me, I'm doing 4 units, and only going to uni twice a week BWAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
congrats! :)

Monstar

HSC
sja said:
I'm an ex-Level 39 Orc Rogue twink on Daggerspine (US).

hey dude , were you at the pre enrollment thing on monday at 12? i recognised your face from somewhere..

pka88

HSC
hey... im another piece of um 'fresh meat' was it? lol. doing a B Human Resource Mngmt this year.

Just spent five hours getting through the enrollment day for it today and 2 1/2 hours getting home so i feel like ive accomplished something!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)