New Moon trailer (1 Viewer)

kawaiinlove

HSC
I presume most Twilight fans would have seen it by now, if not, youtube it.
What do you guys think?? I think Taylor Lautner looks good :D

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
oMg i Am So ExCiTeD i LuV eDwArD CuLLeN i EvEn HaVe A t ShIrT tHaT SaYs So LoL

NeW moOn wAs mY fAvOuRiTe

cassiecocaine

HSC
Lol! Agreed. Isn't that good looking as people think he is. It is the same as R Patz.

The trailer was good but, except for K Stew's bad acting ("Oww, papercut" scene?) .. Maybe the film will not be as bad as people (including myself) assume it will be...
Agrees completely, her acting looked terrible, it's like she shows no emotion. Other than that, I hope it's better than the first, that one was a complete trainwreck.

pman

Banned
HSC
If its as bad as the last movie i will kill all of the actors! they are destroying a moderately ok book! Mind you, its cult status did that for it i spose! and when i think of it, the content brought it down as well but the strory line is ok! except that hes a vampire, ever edward should be human (removes point of reading) or he should be out to get her!

Last edited:

Nikster10

HSC
The first movie was SHIT! especially with the crap acting by Kirsten and compared to the book. I hope this movie will be better with this new director, but the laurent scene is different, she sees jacob change there. the wolves are tiny though, in the book it says they are as tall as a horse but way bigger and wider. but im still excited lol

HSC
If its as bad as the last movie i will kill all of the actors! they are destroying a moderately ok book! Mind you, its cult status did that for it i spose! and when i think of it, the content brought it down as well but the strory line is ok! except that hes a vampire, ever edward should be human (removes point of reading) or he should be out to get her!
the book sucked too honey

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
so far only teenage girls still in high school like the series.

+ one gender-confused pman.

pman

Banned
HSC
so far only teenage girls still in high school like the series.

+ one gender-confused pman.
Actually there are three guys inj my year who have read the entire series more than once! I am not one of them!

+ L actually seems to like it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)