heli

HSC
hey, my names helen, i'll be studying comm/law at Mq

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
Hi everyone!

I have been offered BMedSciences at MQ and I'm going in on Tuesday to accept it but I'm also hoping for a late round offer at UNSW (argh!)

"The program for the BMedScs is prescribed. In the first year, students must take biology, chemistry, psychology, physics, statistics and mathematics. " WTF!!! We have to do maths?!?! and physics? Oh dear

*dies*
Hey! Don't dogg Macq, we need more curry first year chicks...although UNSW is better for you're degree.

and yes you'll be doing maths :D:D You'll be fine trust me...I'll help you with maths, statistics and psychology (;)) but you know I'm useless for sciencey things :p

:: ryan.cck :: said:
ryan... acst/fin 2nd yr =P
welcome new ppl!
this year is gonna be good mate, i can sense it...library till 10pm every night yeh?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, oh Supra, moving in for the kill! ;)

Tabris

HSC
We r only trying to help asylum, trying to ease the transition into university, its like the first day of high school for them.

Asylum make us sound like crazy lonely fobs who stalk and prey on fresh meat.

I dont stalk, i just happen to bump into u twice not knowing who u were exactly, sif thats stalking, i only got a positive ID after i saw ya
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
AsyLum said:
Haha, oh Supra, moving in for the kill! ;)
LOL ;)

Tabris said:
We r only trying to help asylum, trying to ease the transition into university, its like the first day of high school for them.

Asylum make us sound like crazy lonely fobs who stalk and prey on fresh meat.

I dont stalk, i just happen to bump into u twice not knowing who u were exactly, sif thats stalking, i only got a positive ID after i saw ya
:rolleyes:
yes that's precisely what we're doing!!! First Year Uni can be scary and traumatic, so that's where we come in ;)

hey tabris weren't u in appfin/eco? did u transfer to commerce/law through UAC or are u in the quota?

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
Supra said:
this year is gonna be good mate, i can sense it...library till 10pm every night yeh?
of course man :rolleyes: i have the best study plans before the semester starts.. they're oh so realistic hahahaha!

maybe i should be like some of those fobs i found sleeping out there during the exam period ;)

Abtari

HSC
i will most likely be doing B Med science at Macquarie University.

im not that familiar with the course requirements, and i don't know what to expect of this course at this university.

anyone enlighten?

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
_Bushra_ said:
Hi everyone!

I have been offered BMedSciences at MQ and I'm going in on Tuesday to accept it but I'm also hoping for a late round offer at UNSW (argh!)

"The program for the BMedScs is prescribed. In the first year, students must take biology, chemistry, psychology, physics, statistics and mathematics. " WTF!!! We have to do maths?!?! and physics? Oh dear

*dies*
Yes.

2 x Biology (Dead easy)
2 x Chemistry
2 x Psychology
1 x Maths
1 x Statistics
1 x Phsycis

Of course that totals 9 subjects which equals 27 credit points. Maximum being 24 (12 per semester). So you would have to do one semester with an added unit or complete it during summer holidays (preferably Maths or Statistics).

I hope you get the offer at UNSW.

Abtari said:
i will most likely be doing B Med science at Macquarie University.

im not that familiar with the course requirements, and i don't know what to expect of this course at this university.

anyone enlighten?

Okay. This year there is more freedom in subject choice and strand of Medical Science to choose from (strand = major). The chemistry department combined with the Molecular Science department creating CBMS.

NOTE: When choosing tutorials/practicals, its best to have them on the Thursday/Friday weekdays rather than Mon-Wed. Trust me.

sly fly

HSC
Hey everyone! I'll be doing social science/law @ macq......is there anyone else doing social science? I'm looking forward to it :p

H?

buddy
HSC
New MQ'er here - BComm-Accg.

Had that welcome to the uni thing today, but god damn it was hot.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
H? said:
New MQ'er here - BComm-Accg.

Had that welcome to the uni thing today, but god damn it was hot.

yeah very hot, hey does the lecture theatre which we were in, does it have air conditioning? cos it was bloody hot, i was full sweating and fallin asleep (with boring guy who spoke first).

monique66

I don't think they had any ac in there. I went to the 2.15 session so it was super hot inside...the thing i found most amusing was that the Vice-Chancellor had been in that possition since i was born...haha!

sly fly

HSC
damnation said:
I don't think they had any ac in there. I went to the 2.15 session so it was super hot inside...the thing i found most amusing was that the Vice-Chancellor had been in that possition since i was born...haha!
Yeah I was at the 2:15 session aswell. I think they did have ac though coz I don't remember it being hot - and I was wearing a scarf so I should have felt it lol. The vice chancellor was cool, I liked her. It was nice to see that all those achievements didn't give her a big head.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hahah shes the outgoing vice chancellor and she almost pwned Conception Day last year :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)