New My Sassy Girl (1 Viewer)

naomithorn

HSC
OMG i watched that MY SASSY GIRL on world movies and couldnt remember what the americans remade it as... i like the japanese movie its cool n subtitles never bother me...:D

mellow3sooth

HSC
I absolutely loved the original My Sassy Girl, so i'm kind of apprehensive at the thought of an Americanised version. =\ Like, in the original, "The Girl's" attitude was so in contrast to the 'accepted' asian culture, and that was what made her so likeable. But in this American version, really, they're really going to have to put an incredibly different spin on it... In conclusion, am not looking forward to it. I could very well be pleasantly surprised though, so i'll have to wait and see.

naomithorn said:
i like the japanese movie its cool n subtitles never bother me...:D
The original was Korean :p

i feel like watching the original now. :eek:

edit: They're releasing a Japanese TV drama based My Sassy Girl in April. Wonder what that'll be like.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I hate it, she's lost the entire thing which made her cool. The rebellion! The underlying plot for her sadness is also missing. The whole college/school thing isn't as pronounced. Its all too...Hyde Park Friends.

Freddie Prince can't play the male lead at all, he's not likeable in any sort of way.

persephone

HSC
I'm going to watch it to see how bad it is compared to the original. I watched the original after my friends had hyped it up a lot so I was kinda let down a little when I actually saw it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)