• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

New or Good PC Games?? (1 Viewer)

sting24

2 Radical For U
HSC
Im just about to get a new good computer but i dont have many good games since i havnt played in ages since i just finished the hsc. Just wondering if anyone could tell me any good games that i could get that would utilize a good graphics card (8800 GTS). Ive been looking around at i think games like company of heroes and the new quake wars looks good, plus WoW etc, but just wondering if anyone else had some good games that theyd like to post.

P.s. i love war strategy games and RPG

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

Without a doubt, the BEST game you'll ever play. Needs an absolutely phenominal graphics card, which you happen to have.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
you should definately get an 8800GT instead. at the moment the price is a bit high due to low stock, but it should probably be around $300-350 after a month or so.

Gears of War, CoD4, Crysis, Bioshock, Left4dead, Orange box

if youre into RTS theres World in Conflict but i really didnt like that. Company of Heroes is a little dated, but its still a really good game imo.

Steppenwolf

HSC
Well yeh, WoW is probly one of the best games out on PC, mad fun.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
WoW is only good if you're a fan of grinding. An teenage girls getting naked on webcam for virtual currency.

There was another one that was released around the same time as Oblivion that has similar graphics...can't remember what it was called now...Dark Messiah! That's it! Very pretty, and I thought it was fun. Not very easy though, you kind of get given the world to play with and you make your own way.

jamieoscar

HSC
well if you like shooters (like me =D ) you should definatly get call of duty 4, half-life 2 orange box, bioshock, f.e.ar., gears of war
for stratagy games i'd go for world in conflict or even command and conquer 3 tiberium wars.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
DMoMM was only fun because of the physics. You'd be surprised how throwing burning barrels at orcs or kicking them off cliffs never gets old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)