New season? (1 Viewer)

Gummy_bear

HSC
Hey. Just a quick inquiry. Does anyone know if the smallville on tonight will pickup where it left off on channel 9? Or are they starting at a new season. If they are, BAH! ><

Also, what the heck is with channel ten showing 'junior' in the next week. You all know it, arnie gets preggers. Ack! Not right! Show something good for once!

End rant.

Gummy_bear

HSC
Well, they better be. I only asked because on the promos it had clark telling that blond girl that hes an alien, and im quite sure that that doesnt happen untill at least season 2.
Im going to go online and check the episode guide. keep ya posted.

Edit: unfortunately they are starting with episode 35 of season 2. But, whille looking at other episodes before it, i have realised that this is where channel stopped showing smallville because i remember the episode right before it, where lional luther is shot and the one before that where clark has to save his parents when they are taken hostage and he jumps from the roof of one building to another and thinks he might of been flying for a second.
So, even though i would rather if they started over again, at least they are not missing out on episodes that we havnt seen. But, i still cant really remember allt hat has happened as its been so long, but im reading up so i should be good ^^

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah, they are starting from the episode following the last episode shown on Channel Nine which is crap because I can't really remember what has happened (especially in the first seven episodes of season two which is what really matters). They are also showing scenes from many seasons ahead which really makes me angry because I hate spoilers. For example, apparently Clark doesn't tell Chloe that he is an alien until mid-season four:mad:!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)