• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

New, stressed and about to snap! (1 Viewer)

Skatterfly

HSC
Yes. New to the site. found it because i have an english exam tomorrow and someone took my journeys booklet thing. SO im stressed and procrastinating over studying...AGAIN!.....

im currantly about to top my self :p im rather..STRESSED!!! :bomb:

later kids.

HSC
haha you should of seen the site day before hsc, people going ballistic
good luck with it anyway, you can download the journeys booklet from BOS site afaik

Monz

HSC
Yeah i had an english exam today as well, twas my half yearly. See my problems the opposite to yours i don't get stressed, but unfortunatly the outcomes the same, heaps of procrastination cause i'm not stressed, which means i didn't study at all last night and screwed up my paper today. I need to learn how to stress again...i just can't.

riot_girl88

HSC
Monz said:
Yeah i had an english exam today as well, twas my half yearly. See my problems the opposite to yours i don't get stressed, but unfortunatly the outcomes the same, heaps of procrastination cause i'm not stressed, which means i didn't study at all last night and screwed up my paper today. I need to learn how to stress again...i just can't.
Man oh man am i envious of u. i get so stressed. i had 2 assements today and 1 due Monday. this is all before my half yearlies mind u. anyways good luck 2 all.

0kensai0

HSC
hahaha....I done my HSC like 3 years ago...now I'm in Uni.....

The best way to keep yourself from bludging around and stuff is...If you desperately want a break....go see a movie...that way you're not glued to the couch for a day and waste it.....dunno if it really works but my tutor told me thats wat he did and he got 99.95

Neways good luck to you all.....and trust me the amount of work you have is much less then the amount of work I have in 3rd yr Nanotech atm ^_^

Skatterfly

HSC
I did my exam yesterday. I fucked up the last question which was the section i was stressing about the most due to it being important and the only part you could study for. i spent too much time on the story, WHICH mind you i butt raped :p its heaps cool, i might post it once i get my results back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)