New Weed Order Conspiracy Theory (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Who knows about the New Weed Order conspiracy?
I've been researching it a bit and i guess its believable? The weed conspiracy theory seems very believable from what ive seen and i guess this then leads into the NWO theory.
So what do you guys reckon? Fact or fiction? Just a crazy theory born of stoner paranoia? Intriguing nonetheless

Scissors

HSC
i dunno. i've always been at ends with the new weed order.

it's just very hard to believe.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
jb_nc: quality satire
this is good satire y'all should post in my thread

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
How is it up there inyour grow room? good?
I'm reluctant to question the judgement of one as worthy and superior as you, but i must ask..
why? I never said it was true, i said it was believable..
Maybe i am "very stupid" and my views are "worthless" but in my stupid, worthless opinion, the theory about the weed packed into the cone piece had enough 'evidence' to make it appear that there was dense smoke in the chamber, or at least worth a second toke.
Tell me then, oh superior one, in your infinite wisdom why is the weed-police conspiracy such a joke?
(or just ignore me, i mean, my views are worthless)

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Last edited:

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
BTW, in case anybody thinks this is just to please stoners, you'd be wrong.

This move should effectively eliminate the legacy cotton industry in NSW, because hemp requires very little water and produces something like 4 times as much fibre. Oh, and you can use hemp for others things like food or fuel oil (again, I believe something like 4 times as much fuel potential as sugarcane ethanol).

Basically, hemp is one of those supercrops. If farmers play this right, it could really put Australia on the map in terms of agriculture (well, you know, more than usual). Oh, and it doesn't need pesticides and it outcompetes weeds. (i.e. no need for herbicides). It also makes superstrong concrete... http://www.natural-environment.com/blog/tag/hempcrete/

Last edited:

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
^ Aye. It's all about awareness and familiarity.

Now that's what I call fibre.

j.russell

HSC
jb_nc said:
How is it up there inyour grow room? good?
I'm reluctant to question the judgement of one as worthy and superior as you, but i must ask..
why? I never said it was true, i said it was believable..
Maybe i am "very stupid" and my views are "worthless" but in my stupid, worthless opinion, the theory about the weed packed into the cone piece had enough 'evidence' to make it appear that there was dense smoke in the chamber, or at least worth a second toke.
Tell me then, oh superior one, in your infinite wisdom why is the weed-police conspiracy such a joke?
(or just ignore me, i mean, my views are worthless)
hahahaha lmao
loved that man, funny as
oi new weed order is real though man, the mushroominati have the world in the palm of their hand (and a blunt in the other)

xtcy

HSC
they're absolutely beautiful.
makes me want to be a meth addict.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)