New yr12 (1 Viewer)

Danio

Home, although i would like to be somewhere elsez.
Heyz pplz...im Danio and i just reached yr12...and since my moms being bothering me, so I wanna ask you proz for some advices. :D Im currently doing English Standard, and im coming like 7/80, its okz i suppose but i wanna do betterz knowz? and my mom said taht theres ome specific books i should read for the yr12 syllabus or something lke that...So i was wondering if you guyz could help me out...like could you guyz give me some generous advices and tell me what kinda bookz i should be reading and stuffz you knowz? Preciate it. :) thnkz.

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
u dont need to study extra books....u just need the books ur doing for ur AOS and the 3 core modules.....and get study guides and use the notes given in class.....make notes to understand the text very well then write the essay.....ur supplementry materials must be different from people in ur class....as the markers mark papers one after the other...so to impress a marker u must have something different! learn the essays off by heart! get AOS books from bookshop eg Dymocks or Angus and Robertson and practice as much as u can....after writing n learning the essays u must practice writing them in 40 minutes...this will make ur essay precise as ud cut out all the repetitions u ahve made in ur essay and ud be able to explain the work in fewer words!

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
extra material = supplementary material = related text

easiest way to get supplementary material......ask previous students if they have related texts...or get tutored...the tutor will find for u! :D

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
whatz withz allz thez z'z atz thez endz ofz eachz wordz

Danio

Sorryz...its kinda my stylesz...:p Thankz for the helpz Lil Star and ya'all, nowz gotta focus on HSC and studie, and less on otehr stuffz... ie girlz, Valentines coming upz...games..lolz
Oh btw, see the English HSC part? I need an extra piece of essay type from myself rightz? like the skewlz supply us with some compulsary materials, but we need 1 ourselves rightz..? SOrryz if im being Fussy and stuffz, but i really need to know...If i get over 90 in my HSC the end of this year, I gonna kiss all ya'allz and buy roses and invite ya'aalll to dinnerz at Syd...:D

Last edited:

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
The School tells u your prescribed text...and then you have to get supplementary material yourself to portray the theme or whatever.

Please try to write in proper English...otherwise its pretty hard to understand it.

Good Luck :)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
welll im coming like 89/120

arghghgghghg
im so bad at eng... god help me.. exam on wednesday

Danio

Hehheheh...English is the ONLY subject that I dun have to worry bout much...Serz! Alot of pplz rekon that Eng is hard and all, but i do find it interesting and all, I like writing...Yoyo, here's a poem I wrote myself, its the second poem i've written, and its the best so far in my own opiniion. Im serz that I did not copy anyone from anywhere...Give me some ratings and opinions people! Thankz yo!

Last edited:

Danio

Angel Wings

For so long have I suffered from the pain of loss,
but now there is no price nor cost.
When she look at me with her shining eyes,
my pain and anguish just dies.
I've prayed for an angel for aeons,
to take away my life of chaos.
Now that you're here with me,
my heart is finally at rest.

My angel came down straight from above,
her beautiful arms embracing white doves.
I smiled yet cannot believe my luck,
that my guardian angel is smiling back.
Doves fly, our love is flowing through our veins,
no more games and she promised no more pains.
I need not to look at her wings to know that she's an angel,
my heart has already melt in her love cell.

Now i'm finally letting go of the world of hurt,
I no longer know the meaning of the word.
Our hands held tight, our heart bonding with satisfaction,
now that we both opened the doors of heaven.
I can feel our spirits and souls begin to rise,
taking us straight to the everlasting paradise.
A place of love not hatred, of kindness not greed,
of happiness not anger, of angels not evil.

Let us explore the labyrinth of kings,
and not gaze back on the tower of sins.
Because when we look within,
we can see our angel wings.

By: Daniel Han >.<
13/1/2004

Btw, I've got this poem up in another forum at www.xforum.dk3.com, its my friends forum, so if you guys want, check it out! ;)

Last edited:

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
mmm to be honest id leave writing poems till after the HSC....id concentrate on HSC first and once ur done with HSC ur skills will improve then write as many poems as u want!

good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)