Newcastle Uni - turning shit. (1 Viewer)

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
that's because Jess is really Ashleigh Date who's a blimp.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
em_516 said:
jess has already found too many people without revealing her identity :p
OMG jess freaked me out the other day as well... and I found out she was sitting THAT close to me in the library....

hello!!! just say hello!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
em_516 said:
yeh..ok..
Yeah, I agree, Em.

To Bon, whatever, I obviously can't change your mind about that. But, I don't think you should be posting innocent peoples full names on a public Internet forum. How about I post your address, phone number, etc (you know as well as I do, that I have this info)

Oh, and SJ, I wasn't sitting there, honey. I walked behind you.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haha, the only person that I think I have seen from BOS at Uni is baker182 (and I am not even 100% sure I know who he is either):p. I don't know what I would do if I saw someone browsing the forums at Uni. I wouldn't even know who it was because I don't have the slightest clue about what anyone looks like (apart from Cyph who I think has written somewhere has red curly hair?):confused:? I would probably say,"so let me guess, this is Cyph?" and then if it wasn't I would look like a real weirdo:uhoh:.

EDIT: Yeah, that reminds me, Clive did post a picture of himself somewhere so I might recognise him if I saw him looking at BOS at Uni:p.

Last edited:

UGFighter

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Yeah, I agree, Em.

To Bon, whatever, I obviously can't change your mind about that. But, I don't think you should be posting innocent peoples full names on a public Internet forum. How about I post your address, phone number, etc (you know as well as I do, that I have this info)
You're one to threaten someone's identity when you won't reveal your own aren't you?

Anyways, I couldn't give a fuck... I'm pretty sure most people would know who I am.

I'll save you the trouble:

Andrew Schonberger
6 Leroy Close,
Hillsborough. 2290.

(02) 49 432 346
0421 449 309

Call me, visit me, do whatever... I really don't give a fuck as I'm generally only home when I'm sleeping... anyone visiting at those hours in the morning would have the living shit belted out of them + more.

How about you post your real name or at least let others that you know from BOS, know who you are? Ohh, I forgot... you're the size of a house.

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
geez, u dont post somewhere for a month and ppl start hittin on reni, rippin into Jess, and i agree - uni = shit, my courses have so far been worth about $20 - lecturers "forgetting" about our lectures, not telling us when their sick so we sit there waitin...rant rant rant

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
wow, it's my beer wench. yes, thats right. only my wench *shakes fist* get me a drink duck - now!!!

back on newy...one of my law lecturers looks like a hobo, i feel terrible saying that, but it's so true. he's scary in a psychopathic 'is-he-about-to-murder-us-all-with-a-hatchet?' way. yeah, you know the type...

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
hahha i had a linguistics lecturer like that... thank god first year is over and done with

rific

HSC
Don't say that, first year subjects are fun. Especially when you're not a first year, and you're not enrolled in that class. I have a tutor who likes to 'stalk' a first year for a day in the first week of sem, with their permission of course, the tutor has a lot of fun - but she thinks linguistics should now be banned.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I wish I could go back to doing first year subjects.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I don't, they were boring. Plus it would mean I would have two more years left at University:hammer:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)