News and Politics Worst Poster Election (1 Viewer)

Worst Poster?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorix

HSC
THE CONTENDERS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

VOTE ONE

WITH SO MANY FINE CONTENDERS ITS HARD TO JUST CHOOSE ONE

VOTE TWO

HELL VOTE FOR THEM ALL

Gaybasher - one of the finest trolls this forum has ever seen, little explanation required here.

hiphophorray123 - blazing onto the forum with a 'news report' on a 'miscalculated budget' that his sister heard on Sky News, holding liberals lower than rapists, among other things, hiphop has proved himself to be the BoS equivilant of those guys that spit on Republicans going to the national convention.

tatooed guy - apart from his desires for underaged women, he is also pro-rape (if you deserve it, of course) and anti-police. I think we're all familiar with his work.

soha/ahmed (vote for both with one vote!) - that 'Jewish' thing and the celebrating of the shooting of children in the back as they ran away thing landed them a nomination in this historical vote.

waterfowl - desperate Christian arguments, not too knowledgeable about his work but I'm told he will be a popular vote.

Rorix - from disputing that the dictionary is a 'book of fact', to his excessive starting of useless threads to his excessive arselicking of Johnnie and Dubya, there's no doubt that Rorix is one of the most despised posters out there. Some have suggested he's the male version of Pauline.

neo_o - the Robin to Rorix's Batman.

evil_tama - For consistant objections to the use of logic.

vancarbus -
Hey,
Neo Guy, are u a nazi? u piece of racist one minded, selfish patriotic shit
What the hell is wrong with you? and you live in castle hill? wat grade are you in? If me and ma mates knew who you were, we're gonna come and kill u!!

I know, your not a student at all, your probably part of the liberal progaganda group rite? All your trying to do is win some votes for that party? Are you a hillybilly? Or some dumbass cowboy/westener from the country side that has no knowledge whatsoever from international politics?

If you live in castle hill, with this attitude, ... and i hear ur asian as well, well u got some srs problems, ... go see a psychiatrist or something. Ur backing up that liaing ass bitch Pauline hanson too? Go eat ur balls, that might give ur dead brain enuff nutrients to function again...

superbird

HSC
I nominate Sophie777 and batrex for their stupid posts in the "Do you believe in God" thread. Apparently they are so superior to declare the Bible as false and that all Christians are basing their religion on a lie.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I voted for myself and rorix because i'm an attention whore.

But cherry is also an excellent choice. Always ready with a quick joke/gag/pun or a little asqy barning, cherry makes this forum a better place. :rolleyes:

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Asquithian, Leetom, Lengstar, Cherryblossom, Ziff, and other fine characters from the wonderful world of News and Politics have all been marginalised for the selfish self-gratification of some right-wing pundits on this forum :(

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Ziff said:
Asquithian, Leetom, Lengstar, Cherryblossom, Ziff, and other fine characters from the wonderful world of News and Politics have all been marginalised for the selfish self-gratification of some right-wing pundits on this forum :(
We didnt want to target you or asqy, since you wouldnt have a hope of winning :D though i agree wholeheartedly that cherry, lengie and leetom all deserve a nomination.

Rorix

HSC
I found gaybasher quite amusing, so no vote for him.
Waterfowl I've never really heard of.
Neo_o's a pretty bad poster so I'll have to add him.
Soha/Ahmed are the nut low.
I'll vote for Hip Hop just so he can call me a net geek again.
Tatooed guy is always a popular choice.
I'm like the best poster on this site so I'll have to vote for myself, ironic votes are the Australian way.
evil_tama's always been a bit :eek:
Vancarbus is great, would never vote for him

and I'm writing in leetom because I forgot to add him to the poll

Rorix

HSC
WOOOOOOOO
ZAHID GIVES ME THE LEAD
(fuck thats another name who should be on the list after his attempted 'debt' argument.....oh well only 9 choices)

asqy, hiphop not worth your vote?

Rorix

HSC
guys, can VanCarBus get some love? He's started 2 threads in the past hour campaigning.

Rorix

HSC
poor vancarbus, he's been trying so hard to get votes and the only person that voted for him voted for everyone

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Rorix said:
poor vancarbus, he's been trying so hard to get votes and the only person that voted for him voted for everyone
I think you're all equally as bad as each other.

Rorix

HSC
who did you write in?

I reckon the winner should get banned for a few days.

If I win I'll change my custom title to Band if asqy won't do the real thing.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Rorix said:
If I win I'll change my custom title to Band if asqy won't do the real thing.
Oh, you won't be winning :eek:

Rorix

HSC
argh its so hard to only nominate 9, so many good choices missed out

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
How about as a prize, I add their name to my "Absolute Fuck Head List." They can star along other big names such as Asquithian and the hateable Tattooguy.

BTW, I voted Tattooguy (for obvious reasons) and the two muslims.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
thorrnydevil said:
How about as a prize, I add their name to my "Absolute Fuck Head List." They can star along other big names such as Asquithian and the hateable Tattooguy.

BTW, I voted Tattooguy (for obvious reasons) and the two muslims.
No one cares about your list hence reducing its prestige except inside your cranium.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Excuse me, everyone cares about my list. Its the vocal point of BoS. Its prestige is still, and will always be, absolutely massive.

Rorix

HSC
You can't rate someone a -1 or an 11. You're compromising the very integrity of the scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)