Newspaper Articles (1 Viewer)

moi

HSC
Does anyone have recent articles on religion?
I had some when we were doing this topic ages ago but now for my trials i wanted more recent ones...i've been onto the Sydney Morning Herald site and the Daily Telegraph but they didnt have what i was looking for (more controversial issues eg homosexuality, abortion, stem cell research)
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
moi said:
Does anyone have recent articles on religion?
I had some when we were doing this topic ages ago but now for my trials i wanted more recent ones...i've been onto the Sydney Morning Herald site and the Daily Telegraph but they didnt have what i was looking for (more controversial issues eg homosexuality, abortion, stem cell research)
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
I do most of my newspaper searching via the news areas on google and yahoo

for homosexuality, try this article (see below). Its on the survey that was recently relased re attitudes towards homosexuality

also, have a wander through teh politics forum...the nice people there like to reference their articles when they are ranting about how evil religion is.....

Mooseman

Forum Feral
HSC
There is also the option of looking through christian newspapers. The southern cross often has alot about those topics. I know you have finished now but for future refernce to other students who are their HSC now it is a good idea to check out Anglican, Baptist or Uniting church papers. Though i wouldn't bother with Bishop Pell because its fairly useless stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)