next semester tutorial registration (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

Led-Zep said:
ok thanks, im still a bit confused as to what i should show up 2..hmm they could make this easier for new students..
yeah i know what you mean:)

just have a check on pweb, if it doesnt say anything abou tno tutes in week 1 - best to go coz its probably better not to miss any since a lot of units have compulsory 80% or so attendance at tutes/seminars.

L

LaraB

Led-Zep said:
so LaraB, mine also say no tutes week one, meanin i only go to the lectures right?
yep:)

just go toe the lectures.. they usually give you a bit of generic info 1st l ecture anyways so if you got any questions, just ask the lecturer:)

so that means ur tutes start week 2

L

LaraB

Cape said:
urgh! that has to be the worst show on tv atm. Watch days of our lives instead :p
hehe ur such a girl :) lol...

my friends always say i'm too much like a guy coz i don't watch any soapies..

don't watch B&B, days of our live, Youngs and the restless, Passions, Home and away, Neighbours or any of those desperate housewives stuff...

omg but they have perfect match on at 2 - its so funny:p they gotta find some of the dodgiest creepiest people in aus for that show...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
hehe ur such a girl :) lol...

my friends always say i'm too much like a guy coz i don't watch any soapies..

don't watch B&B, days of our live, Youngs and the restless, Passions, Home and away, Neighbours or any of those desperate housewives stuff...

omg but they have perfect match on at 2 - its so funny:p they gotta find some of the dodgiest creepiest people in aus for that show...
OMG! You have to be kidding! You just listed some of the best shows on tv!!! *Sigh* I live such a boring life :p

haha ... perfect match, I was flicking stations the other day and wondered what the hell that was!

L

LaraB

Cape said:
OMG! You have to be kidding! You just listed some of the best shows on tv!!! *Sigh* I live such a boring life :p

haha ... perfect match, I was flicking stations the other day and wondered what the hell that was!

i love agro on it - its worth watching just for his comments.. like osometimes he'll basically say "yeah don't pick him he looks gay" "don't pick her she's too horny".. so weird like, he was a kids tv show 'host' lol:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
agro is on it? OMG, OMG OMG!!! I'm so watching it now :D well, when it comes on tv, you know what I meant :p

Sasky

HSC
I've gone to the "tute registration" page from the link at uws homepage.

I register on thursday, but I'm trying to see where i have to go to log in. You guys keep mentioning the Pweb? Is that on the page? Cause I dont see a link to it or anything. Will it be there on the day or is there another page we have to go to?

Jacks

HSC
here is the link to PWeb

http://platformweb.uws.edu.au/

you just click on "tutorial registration" and then your units etc...

but you get to platform by clicking on the platform web link on the main students page...once there you click on "Online tutorial registration", the third hyperlink from the top, to get to the main PWeb page. Does that answer your questions?

Sasky

HSC
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cape again."

ba.

thanks anyways!!!

klh

HSC
you know, i beleive that uws should name its sites more carefully...i had to research for that one too, i can remember. i mean myuwsaccount is the same why not uwstuterego or tuterego or laglikeasnail.net...

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
Tomorrow I got to register for two units which are from the same school (Accounting).

Should I open up two browsers and register both units on a separate page? I know it says not to, but I just don't want to have to register for one unit and then find out that the times I want for my other unit are full.

Jacks

HSC
you can try it...but it does slow down the system for everyone else...and sometimes doesn't run any faster at all...I know people who have tried it, and that has actually been the reason they've missed out on the other times they wanted. It's really up to you, but maybe not all that fair on other people trying to login if everyone does the same thing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)