nice guys (1 Viewer)

View from that article which i will click because i'm not a lazy mother f*cker is

• A load of codswallop. OBVIOUSLY why wouldn't chicks want a nice guy?

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Definitely true. A true jerk is the way to go

Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Hmmm i'm going to sit on the fence. Something in between

Votes: 33 25.0%
  • No i didn't read it because i am a lazy motherf*cker. I'm also a troll

Votes: 39 29.5%

• Total voters

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
he's obviously being sarcastic. lolz internetz

and i read in some other random thread that he hated chicks who talked to him so they could boast that they knew a guy who did photography. or something like that.

GIRLS IF YOU LIKE YOUR NICE GUYS FLOCK TO KOMATICOM NOW! :uhhuh:

davin

HSC
N/A
its a load of codswallop because nice guys are also after sex but are too timid to get any
thats not true at all. personally, honestly not after sex. not everyone considers that a priority

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
then what would you honestly be after? let me get into the mindset of a nice guy first *ahem*

Oh my goodness. That girl standing across the room .. Cindy. Wouldn't that go well with my last name? Cindy Smith. Cindy Smiiiiiith. Rolls off the tongue.

I've known her my entire school life and well maybe we haven't talked all that much but last year on a tuesday October 4th i think, she gave me such a dazzling smile. And there were all these guys around him. Obviously it was all me she was thinking of.

Maybe i have a chance with her. I remember her flirting wildly with me the other day, her hand on my shoulder. My heart was pumping so extraordinarily. I'm genuinely in love, and in so deep.

All those jerks she's been with, who break her heart .. they deserve to die. I sometimes see her crying in the playground after her many breakups but i never had the courage to ask her out myself. Maybe i will next time.

She deserves a nice guy like me who won't be after her for the sex. I'd treat her right and always put her before my own needs. I'd DIE for her. Wasn't that what romeo did for juliet? And they were the epitome of true love.

No no any sex at all that's out of the question. We'll (enters the dream phase now) court for a couple of months and when we're ready in the future ... we'll get married and settle down and have an enjoyable life. Maybe a few kids as well.

The composer now ripped up the character he had formed because this postmodern creation was never going to be a replica of his life. He contemplated another way of allowing others to see that such a paradigm within men's hearts and minds would never fulfill their innermost desires

Ok fine apart from that last part which i threw in just to make a point does the rest seem familiar to you Davin? Basically nice guys aren't after 'sex' because they idolise love and compare the woman to something unrealistic and unattainable. And of course their thinking then leads them to think about their future with such a girl. And of course in the future you're going to have sex, no? Nice guys just prioritise the woman (to the point of objectification) instead.

And also not all jerks are after sex. Stop trying to pigeon-hole people. Just like not ALL nice guys objectify women .. i'm just trying to allow you to see things from another angle

davin

HSC
N/A
i never said that all nice guys aren't after sex and all jerks are. just that not everyone is after sex, generally speaking.

now, if this is going to become a personal viewpoint thing, then personally, i'm not on the look for relationships, per se, but will accept them if they come. just is based on how i feel toward a girl. example, my last relationship i entered into knowing that there was no possibility of sex based on her beliefs on the matter.
there is more to a relationship than either sex or long term commitment, and there is plenty one gets out of a relationship that makes them enjoyable and desirable beyond those two options.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
maybe i'll just group sex under intimate activities (i.e. kissing, feeling, err you know ... stuff) for you then :p

its just i'd think that nice guys still want all that like the jerk but because they're normally more timid, they hold back

hmm what's desirable beyond those two options (remember its now intimate activities - lingo a nice guy can understand ;)) then ?

davin

HSC
N/A
simply spending quality time, honestly.

retrospective on relationships, the parts that made it most worth it were things like, for example, cuddling (for lack of better word, but just generally being close) on a couch while just talking, or even watching a movie or such. the closeness not being associated with anything intimate.

which is not to say i've an overall aversion to intimacy, just that that isn't the aim of a relationship to me. its the part i just mentioned that i consider most desirable.
(and note: its not like i've not had sex either)

martin88

HSC
N/A
nice guys never get anywhere

is anyone else sick to death of meeting a girl........ getting attracted to her ect ect...... but she cant have a relationship with you because some loser guy fucked her around that much she aint ready for it yet???

sja

dingleberry
HSC
martin88 said:
nice guys never get anywhere

is anyone else sick to death of meeting a girl........ getting attracted to her ect ect...... but she cant have a relationship with you because some loser guy fucked her around that much she aint ready for it yet???
took the words out of my mouth. the past 3 girls i have felt feelings for had this happen to me, in a period of 2 months. i cannot believe i just read your post, exactly what i was thinking.

but i'm not pissed i guess, i just pretend not to care anymore. why can't we all just have sex together

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
riot_girl88 said:
my advise is slow down ur communication with her for about a week, if ur the nice guy that u claim to be then she'll really miss ur presence and will learn to appreciate u more.
= bad advice.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
stop hijacking the threads nice guys. and pissed off ex-nice guys :eek:

i'd empathise with you but i'd rather leave that to your chick friends who hang around you for comfort and a shoulder to lean on.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
zomg dont sit on the fence! splinters are hard to get out from there, just ask trinity

Yeila

HSC
Why don't 'nice guys' ever pay attention the girls that nobody notices?
It is always the girls who have a bizzillion guys on their arses, seriously :\

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I'm the opposite, i'm never attracted to the 'popular, good looking' stereotype of girls. i may check them out then just be like meh..

the quiet ones always get me interested for some reason

davin

HSC
N/A
The girl i'm hung up on now would fall in the "no one notices catagory", i suppose. or well, at least she isn't being swarmed by guys. she feels no one notices her at all, which i suppose makes me in that 'no one' catagory to her... but such is how it goes.
never been one for traditionally popular girls... its all about the smart, unique girls

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
Yeila said:
Why don't 'nice guys' ever pay attention the girls that nobody notices?
It is always the girls who have a bizzillion guys on their arses, seriously :\
Are you good-looking?

Just because a guy is nice doesn't mean he has low standards...

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
i think she's trying to make a connection between 'jerks' going for the beautiful albeit stuck up girls

but she expects more in the non-superficial 'nice guys' - that they should maybe see the internal beauty of the girls who aren't noticed purely on first glance?

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
'Nice guys' don't get girls, not because they are 'nice', but because they are ugly and wear New Balance cross-trainers everyday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)