Nigerian scam awareness - Post all nigerian scams you have received (1 Viewer)

GINN

Banned
HSC
N/A
My name is Mr Daniel Williams, a Banker with one of the leading banks here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire.I am the personal accounts manager to Engr Lake Noble, a National of your country, who used to work with an oil servicing company here in Cote d'Ivoire.

My client, his wife, and their three children were involved in the ill fated Kenya Airways crash in the coasts of Abidjan in January 2000 in which all passengers on board died. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but has been unsuccessful.After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over the internet, to see if I could locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.
Of particular interest is th is huge deposit with our bank here in Cote d'Ivoire,where the deceased has an account valued at about ($16 million US dollars).They have issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or the bank will declare the account unservisable and thereby send the funds to the bank treasury.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over last 2 years now, I will seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($16million US dollars) can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under all legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. In your reply mail, I want you to give me your full names, address, date of birth, telephone and fax numbers.If you can h andle this with me write me bac k im miediately for more details .

Thanking you for your anticipated cooperation.

Best Regards.
Mr Daniel Williams,
Tel +22566514039
FEDEX COURIER COMPANY

Dear Customer,

In respect to your email, I have been awaiting for you to contact me for the delivery of your Comfirmable Bank Draft of $1,000,000.00 USD{One Million Untied State Dollars}, You can as well come down to this branch to pick up your package.the phone number works perfectly and I will advise you cross the number again as it is below this mail.

There is this Mrs. Rita Gantel came to our company last month to place your Package on out going delivery, she already paid for the insurance fee and the Security Keeping Fee.

But she did not pay for the Delivery fee due to the fact that we did not know when you will be contacting us via mail to inform us that we have your Package, so we advised him not to pay for the Delivery fee of the courier company so far but we informed him to contact you on time so you will not have to pay more than $100.USD on demurrage and we do not operate {S.K.F} Security Keeping Fee on a charge like this.

All you need to do right now to get your Package delivered to your door step is to go ahead and make the payment of the delivery Charges of the courier company so far.The fee is $100.USD only, you are to come up with this fee as to process the delivery of your package.

Payment should be made Via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram only for security purpose, payment details are listed below.

Name: Osaretin Okomo
Address: 12 Airport Way G.R.A Abuja Nigeria.
Text Question to be used: Relationship?
Text Answer:Friend

You have to send down the MTCN NUMBER as soon as the payment is made.

(MTCN......................................)
(Money Transfer Control Number)
(Receivers Name......................)
(Senders Name.........................)

OR

(Reference Number....................)
(Money Transfer Control Number)
(Receivers Name......................)
(Senders Name........................)

And your are advice to send us the below information again for us to delivery this parcel to you:

==================================
Your Name:............................................. .....
Delivery Address:..........................................
Contact Phone Number:..................................
==================================

Get back to me with your payment details, I will have to send Mrs. Rita Gantel mail that you have contacted me regarding the check she left for you. Note that your tracking number is below so you are to provid the requirement of the delivery:

TO TRACK YOUR PACKAGE CALL AND ENTER YOUR BELOW PIN (+ 44 ) 87 062 60184
PIN: 2254

Have a wonderful time. Please call me any time you need any assistance.

Mr.Barin White
Dispatch Director.
Telephone: +234 80 67 5721 04
Telephone: +234 80 67 5721 04
Contact Address: fedx.org@live.com
Highlight any spelling mistakes or any grammatical errors if you want.

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
I actually received a clever one last month, along with some other people

We ordered Dell monitors and the next day, a Nigeria scammer had sent us an e-mail pretending to be from Dell, telling us to forward our payment to such and such address.

It was pretty amusing.

I can't believe people actually fall for this sh*t

iamsickofyear12

HSC
If people are dumb enough to fall for these scams they deserve to lose their money. The people that run them should be given awards.

howardbigknob

HSC
N/A
Hi There,

I strung this nigerian scam along for a while I think it is quite funny read it for a laugh:

> From: inpeterwong07@hotmail.co.uk
> To: howarddonaldson@hotmail.com
> Subject: Why i contacted you
> Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 16:09:10 +0100
>
> Dear Howard Bigknob,
>
> I am officering you because I need help from you and that help is that I want you to stand as the next of kin to my late client fund $44.5M that is in a fixed account in my bank, no one will ever come up for this money, so it's our chance. I hope that we can both build up the trust needed to complete this transaction if we agree to partner and become friends.
>
> Further more I got your email account from my country marketing department, which I am so sure that you are in our mailing list, I am so sure that from time to time you will get to receive offers from my bank in her shares,loans,e.t.c
>
> Please if you dont feel confortable to partner with me and be my friend discard this mail and do not implicate me with my bankers, because this is a life time opportunity that comes once in a life time so I will take avantage of it. Nevertheless this is legitimate, I say this because my Attorney will prepare the legal documents that will back you up as the sole beneficiairy of the funds and the transfer will pass through all international banking laws, documentations will be sent to you as well for your perusal and trust. I hope that with these you understand that this is risk free.
>
> Please get back soon if you are willing to partner with me so that we can proceed.
> Sincerely,
> Mr.Peter
>
On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 8:00 PM, howard donaldson wrote:
>
> Dear Mr Peter,
>
> I am moist with excitment that we can do business together please tell me how we can proceed,
>
> Kindest regards to yourself and your bitch.
>
> Howard Bigknob

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 3:09 AM, Peter Wong <peterwong@investac-bank.com> wrote:

Dear Howard,

I got your mail and thanks for willing to proceed with me on this deal,but however before we proceed i want you to send me the following:

1. Your Complete names which will be used to prepare the legal documents
2. Your current home address which will also be used to prepare the legal documents
3. Your Phone Number
4. Job/ title and occupation
5. Country
6. Date of birth

Furthermore i will be expecting your details so that we proceed with the deal.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation so far.

Sincerely,
Mr Peter

> On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 1:16 PM, howard donaldson wrote:
> Dear Mr Peter,
>
> Sorry for the delay in replying but I have been sick as a result of eating a very hot curry and have been shitting for for the past week,
>
> Here is the informaytion you requested
>
>
> ________________________________
>
>
> 1. Your Complete names which will be used to prepare the legal documents
> Howard Bigknob Donaldson
>
> 2. Your current home address which will also be used to prepare the legal documents
> 69 Bell End St
> Felatio Beach
> NSW 2258
> 3. Your Phone Number
> +61405652483
>
> 4. Job/ title and occupation
> Managing Director of 'Toss the Caber' Tartan G-strings Pty Ltd
> 5. Country
> Peoples Republic of Penrith
> 6. Date of birth
> 29/08/1930
>
> Kindest regards to yourself and your bitch.
>
> Howard Bigknob

Dear Howard,
>
> I am so sorry for inconviences that you have been through for the past weeks,and i am glad you are ok now.
>
> Thanks so much for your mail and all the details sent, I want us to get to know each others very well so that we can be able to build up the trust needed and for us to also plan how we can both achieve this task. Now we are partners so we must think alike so that we both can make this transaction a success.
>
> Thanks for accepting to continue this partnership with me.This should also serve as a reminder that your details has been sent to my Attorney to prepare the legal documentations that will put you in place as the sole beneficiary of my late client funds but however I want you to send me any means of your identification so that I can get to know whom that I am trusting this huge amount to, please this is important to me as I need to be sure because of the money involve.
>
> I want to asure you that there is no risk involve here because our lives is involve so I tell you the truth that we both shall map out the whole transaction in a way that this transaction will pass through all banking laws. For your perusal and trust I attached my working identity card .
>
> further more please send me your account details so that we can begin all paper works to enble me make the transfer once I have approval and to avoid any delays.
>
> Please try to understand that the identity is very important for us,get back soonest.
> Sincerely,
> Mr.Peter
>
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 8:03 PM, howard donaldson wrote:
> Dear Mr Peter Wong,
>
> I have been having difficulty accessing the internet as the WIFI in the mud hut where I live has broken. Which account would be better to pay the money into my current account at the Bogan Bank in Felatio Beach or direct into my account at Bunnings garden centre as I plan to spend most of my share of the $44.5 million on garden furniture together with a few hookers and some charlie (I always find the 3 go together) How will be spending your share of the 44.5 million ? You must come over and celebrate with me at Felatio Beach, we have some great hookers here and some rent boys if you happen to be a knob-jockey.
>
> Please let me know which account details you require.
>
> Kindest regards to your self and your Ho.
>
> Howard Bigknob
>
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 6:06 AM, Peter Wong wrote:
>
> Dear Howard,
>
> I got your mail and it's content well noted and understood but however I like to inform you that this is business to the call so i am not really interested in visiting the beach with you and hang out with hookers, this is not my person okay, I do have better things to invest in.
>
> Also you should make use of any of the account that you think you will not encounter any problems of such so that we dont get into any polic problems okay.
>
> finally please send me your passport or any means of your identification.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Mr.Peter

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 4:58 AM, howard donaldson <howarddonaldson@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mr Peter Wong,

Thank you for your E mail I hope that you do not mind my question about hookers but I have to know that you are serious when we are dealing with $44.5 million. I received your ID and may I say what a striking resemblance you bare to the Icelandic singer Bjork. Do I have to send you my passport or can I send you a photocopy of it ? It is just that I have a platipus in Tasmania that is ill and I may need to travel there to visit it and so need my passport.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards to yourself and you ho

Howard Bigknob

You should send me a scaned copy of your passport that will be okay for me. When do you plan to travel?

Reply soonest.

Mr. Peter

Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:13:04 +0100
To: howarddonaldson@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: Update

Dear Howard,

I want to know if you are still intrested in carrying out the deal with me immediately,because you have not been returning my mail i sent to you previously.

How ever do let me know as soon as possible by getting back to me soonest.

Thanks for your mutual understanding and cooperating.

Sincerely,
Mr Peter.

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 4:53 AM, howard donaldson <howarddonaldson@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mr Peter Wong,

Sorry for the delay but I had to go and visit my sick Platupus in Tasmania and as you know Tasmania have only just got telephones so there is still no internet, I Don't Know if you have any Platipus of your own but it is very distressing when they are sick.

Here is a passport scan

Please transfer the money into my Bank which is

BOGAN BANK PLC
1 Bell end street
Felatio beach
NSW 6969
Peolpes Republic of Penrith

account No 20011939
Sort Code 88 69 11
SWIFT CODE BIGTITTIES

I Look forward to receiving the Money

Kindest regards to yourself and your bitch

Howard Bigknob

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 6:16 AM, Peter Wong <peterwong@investac-bank.com> wrote:
Dear Howard,

Thanks so much for sending your passport as a means of your identification! I understand what you related but I tell you I dont have any Platupus. What ever happend try to get in contact to me and I will be sending you the legal documents soon so that you can keep them.

Once more thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Sincerely,
Mr. Peter

Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:53:37 +0100
Subject: Your Commitment

Dear Howard,

I have been informed that for us to be able to carry out the transfer successfully that we need to make use of one of these two options which is stated below.
1. Wire transfer to your personal account;
By this you can make direct wire transfer from my bank to your personal account,In every £ 500,000.00 GBP wired you will be required to pay a fee of £1,000.00 GBP.

2. Offshore Account.
Your will have to open a new offshore account in my bank in your name which the deceased client funds will be transferred to first before you can move funds directly to your personal account.The offshore account with our bank will cost you £5,000.00 GBP.
In regards to the above email I like to list here for you what is our various commitment's.

1. Attorney's Fee, This will be taking care of by myself
2. Legal Documentation's, the charges will be taking care of by myself.
3. Transfer Charges from my bank to your home account will be taking care of by myself and yourself.
4. Set up of new offshore Account that I will make the transfer to which will be in your name, this will be taking care of by
you since the account will be in your name.
I have decided to make this well known to you so that we dont encounter any problems, we should resolve this first before I can ask my Attorney to send me the documents, this is because I had to pay for the legal documents. If I pay for the documents now and we dont achive any thing it will be a waste on my part, so I feel you have the right to make a choice now because I dont plan to lose any funds invested in this transaction. I know that what ever that I invest I will surely gain back so I am ready to do my part so if this is okay with you it then means that you should be willing and ready to see your part come through. Like I said before you have a right to make a choice now before we move further,so please let me know which of the option is okay with you.
Thanks for your understanding, I am anticipating to reading from you soonest.
Sincerely,
Mr. Peter

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 1:43 PM, howard donaldson <howarddonaldson@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear Mr Peter,

That's no problem big chap. The Money is no problem my company has just won an order to supply the Penrith Highlanders Regiment with Tartan G strings to wear under their kilts. So I can send the money to you as I can tell you are a man with a small schlong that I can trust. Just give me you bank account details and how much money you require and I will send it.

Kindest regards to your self and your bitch.

Howard Bigknob

Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 20:46:45 +0100

Subject: Re: Your Commitment

Dear Howard,
How are doing i have not receive any mail from you so as to know which options that you prefer so that I can be able to send you further instructions.do let me know in your next mail to me soonest.
Thanks for your cooperation as i am antipicating to complete this deal with you soon.
Sincerely,
Mr Peter.

Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 13:05:13 +0100

Subject: Urgent

Dear Howard,

I have read your mail and I want to let you know that I have taking care of part of my Attorney's fee but I will pay the balance after this transaction. Your only obligation is either you want a direct transfer to your account which will cost you $70,000USD but if you want to set up the account first with us it will only cost you $10,000USD.

This is why I am asking you which of the options you prefer so that i know what we are getting into. If you can reach me Asap please do so that I will advice you the means which you can transfer the funds to me.

I hope that the details above is well understood? please get back soon.

Sincerely,

Dear Howard,

We dont have a branch there neither can you wire the funds to me directly but I will send you a broker's account for you to wire the $70,000. Please confirm if this is okay with you.

If the above is okay with you, you should fill the account opening form which is attached to this mail and send back to me so that when the $70,000 gets to the broker's account it will be handed to me so that I will credit your new account and have it activated.

Thanks for reinstating your trust in me and your cooperation, I am anticipating to reading from you soon.

Sincerely,
Mr. Peter

Dear Howard,

Just email me the details I will take care of the rest.

First Name:
Last Name:
Job Title:
Organization:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Date of Birth:
Nationality:
Home Telephone Number:
Office Telephone Number:
Mobile Telephone Number:
Fax:
Next Of Kin:
Address Of Next Of Kin:

Also you can wire the $70,000 to the account below;

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC
27 WESTGATE, PETERBOROUGH, UK
ACCOUNT NO:79488660
BIC:LOYDGB21E95
SORT-CODE:777216
IBAN:GB46LOYD77721679488660
A/C NAME: C. SANHA

Please email me the transfer receipt for confirmation and clarafication.

Sincerely,
Mr. Peter

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Is this thread a Nigerian scam in itself?
Those crazy Nigerians. They'll say or do anything for money with which to buy guns, explosives and drilling equipment.

Scissors

HSC
ahaha, i remember i recieved an email that said that i'd won like a billion dollars, and that they needed 1200$ in clerical fees, in order to be able to deposit the money into my bank account. i just told them to minus the fee from my winnings.

didn't recieve another email.

HSC
I've actually started checking my spam folder recently to save funny spam. Here's one:

Greetings in Jesus name,
Email/: sylvie_105@hotmail.fr

My name is Mrs. Sylvie Nicol; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you/church. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago immediately after the death of my husband who has left me everything he worked for and for the fact that the doctors told me I will not last longer than some months because of my health,I decided to WILL / donate the sum of Euros 4.500 000 Four million Five hundred thousand Euros to you / church for the good work of humanity and also to help the motherless and less privilege ones and also for the assistance of the widows in like manner. I wish you the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly and add more days to your life.Please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.

Here is the Contact information of my Attorney below:

KOUASSI CHAMBRE ASSOCIATES LEGAL FIRM
LEGAL PRACTITIONER PROPERTY CONSULTANT AND FINANCE ATTORNEY NANAN YAMOUSSOU PLAZZA 2 ETAGE PLATEAU ABIDJAN CI WEST AFRICATEL:+225 45562008 FAX:+22521218593
EMAIL: kouassichambre_ci@yahoo.fr

And tell him that I have WILLED (Euros 4 500 000.00) Four million five hundred thousand Euros to you and I have also notified him. I know that I don't know you but I have been directed to do this. Thanks and God bless you.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as i don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

From Mrs.Sylvie Nicol kenneth

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
i had some random person from spain hand write a letter saying i was in somebodys will to own a deceased persons estate in madrid or some bullshit. it was the weirdest shit ive ever seen. i wish i could find it so i could show everyone. it was stamped and everything. never have i even replied to someones spam mail or bought anything from the internet in my name or from an untrusted site.

have no idea how they got my details

X

xeuyrawp

icraig88 said:
i had some random person from spain hand write a letter
That's awesome. Why don't I get handwritten scams? :-/

I would feel compelled to write a letter back in a typewriter or something equally awesome.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
PEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY‏

FROM THE DESK OF MR BOB HAKAM
AUDIT/REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
PHONE: 00226-70 64 24 10

SIR/MADAM,

I KNOW THAT THIS EMAIL WILL BE A BIG SURPRISE TO YOU, BUT I WANT YOU TO CALM DOWN AND READ VERY CAREFULLY.

I HAVE A BUSINESS WHICH WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO BOTH OF US. THE AMOUNT OF MONEY INVOLVED IS ($5,700:000:00 FIVE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) WHICH I WANT TO TRANSFER OUT OF THE COUNTRY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, ALL TO MY FINANCIAL BENEFIT AND YOURS TOO. AND ALSO TO TAKE MY WIFE ABROAD FOR TREATMENT OF LIVER DAMAGE.

THIS MONEY IS OWNED BY A MAN CALLED JIN SUN, A BUSINESS COMMERCIALIST IN WEST AFRICAN REGIONS. HE HAS BEEN DEAD SINCE THE YEAR 2000 AND SINCE THEN, NO CLAIM HAS BEEN PLACED ON HIS BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE. I WANT TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY OUT OF THE COUNTRY BUT SUCH FUND CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED WITHOUT A NEXT OF KIN ATTACHED TO THE FUND. THE FUND COULD BE TRANSFERRED IN THESE WAY; YOU SHALL PRESENT YOURSELF AS A BUSINESS ASSOCIATE TO THE DECEASED PERSON [LATE MR. JIN SUN]

AS DETAILS SHALL BE THAT, YOU ARE THE CARE-TAKER BUSINESS ASSOCIATE TO LATE MR. JIN SUN AND HIS PROPERTIES I SHALL MAKE AVAILABLE TO YOU MATERIALS AND INFORMATION WITH WHICH A SUCCESSFUL CLAIM SHALL BE PLACED ON THE FUND. I SHALL ALSO BE YOUR GUIDIANCE AND INSTRUCTOR THROUGHOUT THE DURATION OF THIS TRANSACTION SO AS TO ENSURE A SWIFT AND SURE TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

AS TO YOUR BENEFITS, YOU SHALL BE ENTITLED TO 40% OF THIS FUND FOR YOUR COOPERATION IN THIS TRANSACTION WHILE 5% WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR EXPENCES INCURED DURING THE COURSE OF THIS TRANSACTION. SO IF YOU ARE INTRESTED, SEND A REPLY TO ME IMMEDIATELY AND IN YOUR REPLY PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR [PRIVATE PHONE NUMBERS FOR POSIBLY CONTACT] URGENCY HAS TO BE IMPLIED AND THIS BUSINESS MUST STRICTLY BE A DEAL BETWEEN BOTH OF US.WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE SO THAT I CAN MOVE AHEAD AND GIVE YOU THE INDEPT DETAILS CONCERNING THISTRANSACTION AND ALSO THE STEPS TO TAKE FOR A SMOOTH TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

BEST REGARDS,
MR. BOB HAKAM
PHONE: 00226-70 64 24 10
ALTERNATE EMAIL: bobhakam2008@hotmail.co.uk

strjms72

HSC
you would really be surprised of how many people fall for that... if nobody believed these, they would have stop sending them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)