Night fill and casual employement ????? (1 Viewer)

Prepare

HSC
anyone worked nightfill at coles and know the payrate for casual @20yrs old.

also, as a casual do they get angry if i say i turn down alot of shifts? the job is mon/wed/friday and i dont really want to work those days every week.

^___^
HSC
i'm a casual..and i am 18

u should have smiliar if not same rate as me which is around 13bucks an hr and after 12 a bit more

if u turn down ur shifts often, they ain't gonna call u for jobs :p
and yea, the load usually come mon/wed/fri ...usually there are work done on tuesday and thursday, but thats not really doing paplets, but rather loading lose stock which can be a hassle

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i work nightfill at woolies, but i am going to quit it because it is taking too much of time. i tried doing 2 jobs but doesnt leave much time for studying, which is more important in my situation.

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
i work at coles nightfill casual.

the pay for you is: M-F before 12 is ---$ 18
M-F after 12 is--- $ 22

If you reject too much then they won't call you and when you do want to work then they will reject you for you rejecting them.

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
Mr Wiggle said:
i work at coles nightfill casual.

the pay for you is: M-F before 12 is ---$ 18
M-F after 12 is--- $ 22

If you reject too much then they won't call you and when you do want to work then they will reject you for you rejecting them.
is that for an 18 year old ?

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
i dont get it though, some people are getting 12-13 an hour and some are getting about 18 an hour ? shouldn't all coles nightfill 18 year olds have a standard pay ? I think i'm getting about 13 but i'll have to check

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
the 12-13 hr is before 12 on a M-F week but the $18hr you saw is proberly after 12midnight as more penalty rates kick in.

Another reason could be the person is on adult rate as the STA recently negotiated the lowering the minimum age for Adult wage to 20 instead of 21.

Generator

HSC
N/A
I'm glad that I didn't have to pay a fee to the union for that little change.

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Then you must of got a double rise cause all the wages was increased about 90c in every hour and with a few dollars increase to adult wage.

very lucky man indeed.

Generator

HSC
N/A
I'm not a member of the union... That is why I'm happy. I'm not wasting away $5 or so a week just to be part of a pointless institution (pointless in my case).

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Generator said:
I'm not a member of the union... That is why I'm happy. I'm not wasting away $5 or so a week just to be part of a pointless institution (pointless in my case).
I'm glad I didn't join either. The only thing I did join was some thing where I pay 50c a week and get discounts at theme parks and restaurants I'll never visit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)