Nightlife???? (1 Viewer)

Nattbo

yeah!
HSC
hey i'm hoping to move to wollongong nxt year, just wondering what sort of nightlife and social life there is and if it's any good?
I'm sure there's someone with a whole lot of expertise who could help me....

trevolution

HSC
Yeah the nightlife is quite good from what I have experienced (although I do come from the south coast of NSW all we do 4 fun is drink and do burnouts there is nothng to do down ther & i work most nights) but wed nights usually go off with the $2 beers and $3 shit spirits at coonies, followed by glasshouse and Castros if the night is wearing on, sun arvo/night can be taken up with the North Wollo pub (although i dont like it there the beer is too expensive)

Hope that Helps

Adam

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Tulipa said:
Dude, in comparison with Sydney, the nightlife is shit. There are two, possibly three decent nightspots and every week you will end up at the same places.
Yeah, but that's just Sydney, it'd be a shock if it wasn't bigger with more to do. It's all relative.

But Wollongong is quite decent, a few options to go to with somewhere to go nearly every night of the week so it's definitely set up for a uni. But it's the type of place where you and your friends make the night, not the location.

Nattbo

yeah!
HSC
yeah thanks, does help. I want to go to uow anyway, and i'm sure the nightlife's not too bad....i am fro m sydney but as raiks said i guess its ur friends that make the night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)