• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Nikki Webster poses for FHM (1 Viewer)

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
ella109 said:
Nikki has never been on the cover of Total Girl. They only ever do the Olsen twins, Hilary Duff, and sometimes Bec Cartwright.

Nikki is very deserving of her fame. Much more then a lot of other celebrities. She works so hard at everything she does. She is only going to get more famous anyway. I promise you, she's not going to fade off.

I've been a fan of Nikki since I was 12 years old. I'm turning 18 this year. I grew out of Bardot and Britney, but not Nikki.

And as for not doing anything 'of notable worth'...what about Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz stage show, 3 sold out concert tours, donating time to Camp Quality and Kids Help Line, recording 3 successful albums...? List goes on.

People like Ian Roberts, Tom Williams, Bert Newton, Kylie Minogue, and David Campbell have all highly praised Nikki, and they actually know her, you don't. And the producer of Wizard of Oz said “There are fans out there and there are people who don’t like her. The shadowy ones will be very surprised.”

Now that I've said all that, I hope you listen and back off Nikki. But I know you won't. You'll all come out and tell me to 'grow up' and 'get a life', won't you? Happens to me all the time. No one ever knows how much it hurts me.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

0Jade0

HSC
ella109 said:
I've been a fan of Nikki since I was 12 years old. I'm turning 18 this year. I grew out of Bardot and Britney, but not Nikki.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
sorry...
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

did you like that jungle book song? lmao

Riewe

HSC
But did you see that thing this the Tele today, where they showed the before and after photo's of her shoot? God damn a lot of work was done on digitally enhancing her. If that wasn't done, then i don't think that this thread would be this active.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Riewe said:
But did you see that thing this the Tele today, where they showed the before and after photo's of her shoot? God damn a lot of work was done on digitally enhancing her. If that wasn't done, then i don't think that this thread would be this active.
Yeah i saw it! The FHM special effects department smoothed over her disgusting freckly skin and gave her a digitally perfected slightly tanned skin tone :p But regardless, nikki webster is still one gross looking cow and that copy of FHM should only ever used as either toilet paper when having diarrhoea or as fuel for the fireplace :chainsaw:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Nikki webster is another cliche` teen chick.
Only problem is, unlike britney spears, mandy moore, christina agulira, etc SHE'S NOT HOT.

As for "different" looking people in FHM...
I have absolutely no respect for anyone that buys fhm, or likes the look of the cartoonish over-photoshopped bullshit images in the magazine.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ella109 said:
Nikki has never been on the cover of Total Girl. They only ever do the Olsen twins, Hilary Duff, and sometimes Bec Cartwright.

Nikki is very deserving of her fame. Much more then a lot of other celebrities. She works so hard at everything she does. She is only going to get more famous anyway. I promise you, she's not going to fade off.

And as for not doing anything 'of notable worth'...what about Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz stage show, 3 sold out concert tours, donating time to Camp Quality and Kids Help Line, recording 3 successful albums...? List goes on.

People like Ian Roberts, Tom Williams, Bert Newton, Kylie Minogue, and David Campbell have all highly praised Nikki, and they actually know her, you don't. And the producer of Wizard of Oz said “There are fans out there and there are people who don’t like her. The shadowy ones will be very surprised.”

Now that I've said all that, I hope you listen and back off Nikki. But I know you won't. You'll all come out and tell me to 'grow up' and 'get a life', won't you? Happens to me all the time. No one ever knows how much it hurts me.
hi nikky :)

persephone

HSC
did anyone see the pics in Sydney confidential, in the Daily telegraph? they show before and after pics of nikki, one before she was airbrushed and one after. she didn't look horrible but her skin was very red and pale. i thought that was very interesting...

ella109

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
yuor avatar makes me sick
Why are you mean to me? You don't even know me. You make me cut my arms. All of you do. Just because you're not saying it to my face doesn't mean I can't feel it.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ella109 said:
Why are you mean to me? You don't even know me. You make me cut my arms. All of you do. Just because you're not saying it to my face doesn't mean I can't feel it.
um..ur a new member..and u co-incidently post your first and only 2 posts in this thread..and ur avater is niki webster
interesting...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
persephone said:
did anyone see the pics in Sydney confidential, in the Daily telegraph? they show before and after pics of nikki, one before she was airbrushed and one after. she didn't look horrible but her skin was very red and pale. i thought that was very interesting...
yeah I saw those pics

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ella109 said:
iambored said:
my first thoughts as well because it's the only post made by ella109 who joined today?
not anymore

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
not to be mean or anything, but she didn't even get any cool backdrops or location shots. would have been more interesting to see

hmm...she doesn't look that bad... the first pose is alright, but her face looks better in the last shot [sitting down]

anyways, that's just what i think

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
I think I'm scarred for life by looking at the cover itself.

I was going to buy FHM but she scared the hell out of me.

HSC
ella109 said:
Grow up.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
ella109 said:
*Cough*SuicidalMunchkin*Cough*

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
ella109 said:
ella...has everything you said come with an invisible ":rolleyes:"

...just curious?

malkin86

HSC
ella109 said:
Ella, we don't have the knife, you do. I think everyone's making too much of a fuss over Nikki doing her FHM photoshoot - if she wants to get sexy photos taken of her, then she can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)