Nintendo 3DS vs 2DS (1 Viewer)

calamebe

HSC
Take a look at this:

Yeah I decided to go on serebii yesterday hoping for new news and the BAM ZYGARDE IS NOW A TRANSFORMER! Zygarde can turn into a dog and a decepticon now, and Greninja has a costume that looks like Ash. I really need more information because I just have no idea what to make of this. But the next game will almost definitely be called Z now, as the new anime is XY&Z. What do you think of all this. One thing I hope is for more costumes like cosplay Pikachu if this Ash Greninja will be available in-game.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Yeah I decided to go on serebii yesterday hoping for new news and the BAM ZYGARDE IS NOW A TRANSFORMER! Zygarde can turn into a dog and a decepticon now, and Greninja has a costume that looks like Ash. I really need more information because I just have no idea what to make of this. But the next game will almost definitely be called Z now, as the new anime is XY&Z. What do you think of all this. One thing I hope is for more costumes like cosplay Pikachu if this Ash Greninja will be available in-game.
It looks really interesting, the Zygarde forms look "ok" but like what someone else said, they look like digimon figures lol. The face on Zygarde's chest kind of reminds me of Dusknoir. I honestly also have no clue on what the storyline might be, Zygarde was barely spoken about in X and Y so who knows lol.

calamebe

HSC
It looks really interesting, the Zygarde forms look "ok" but like what someone else said, they look like digimon figures lol. The face on Zygarde's chest kind of reminds me of Dusknoir. I honestly also have no clue on what the storyline might be, Zygarde was barely spoken about in X and Y so who knows lol.
I'm not too hyped about the Zygarde forms either, as you said they look like digimon lol. The moment I saw the perfect form I was thinking of transformers. I think they could make a cool storyline, X and Y's story wasn't the best. And as you said Zygarde wasn't spoken about at all, you just caught him in that cave if you wanted to, that was all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)