Nipple piercings (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I don't think they're that attractive but Rihanna has one (ZOMG).
My bro has one (or maybe two, I forget) and it's pretty silly imo and it was pretty funny when he got it done coz he was in pain but my parents didn't know :D

Russdog

russell
HSC
looks cool on brown nipples. shit on pink ones.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
pattii said:
Whats the hype on it?
Should I?
Or shouldn't I?
Um...I personally wouldn't like to do it myself and/or see others doing it but if you do it, make sure that the person who does the piercing is professional female.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Uhh so personally I wouldn't get one
(PAIN!)
But I don't see anything wrong with them

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I had both mine done for over a year. Even after over a year, the slightest knock would hurt them badly, and it took next to nothing to make them bleed. They hurt like hell for a long time. A bump to the chest hurt worse than a kick in the junk. Nipple has one of the longest healing times of all piercings.

And I don't even have boobs, if they were prominent in front they would be so much worse. They will be noticeable through your clothes, for better or worse.

Earlier this year, after a day of some rough sports, when both were heavily torn and bloody, I got sick of it, and pulled one out. They're fine now, 1 is no problem.

One is the way to go, two looks better but the pain is intolerable.

SkyLo

HSC
an ex had one it was always fun so now i kinda want one.

hopethisworks

Banned
North Manly Beach Sexual Preference: Centaur Bans
HSC
N/A
Graney said:
I had both mine done for over a year. Even after over a year, the slightest knock would hurt them badly, and it took next to nothing to make them bleed. They hurt like hell for a long time. A bump to the chest hurt worse than a kick in the junk. Nipple has one of the longest healing times of all piercings.

And I don't even have boobs, if they were prominent in front they would be so much worse. They will be noticeable through your clothes, for better or worse.

Earlier this year, after a day of some rough sports, when both were heavily torn and bloody, I got sick of it, and pulled one out. They're fine now, 1 is no problem.

if this is fake, good job

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
hopethisworks said:
if this is fake, good job
No this is me being me, I am true to myself, true to everybody else and I am true to god.

Why would I make up such a dull story?

SkyLo

HSC
Graney said:

but they look hawt. isnt a little pain worth it

Pace_T

HSC
kinda starting to like them on girls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)