No available tutes/classes - what to do? (1 Viewer)

hovamagna

HSC
N/A
I enrolled late into macquarie this semester due to transferring and as a result I am left with the shitest possible times.

For mktg101 there are no available classes as everything is full, how long til they start making more classes, should i contact the academics?

I'm just annoyed as all the classes are full, I got advised to keep checking til more classes are made but nothing so far

any advice?

thanks

ChrisAC

HSC
I always just emailed the unit convenor and acted like the times available were impossible for me to meet. If it was a 6pm tut i just said that i had work on and need to be moved - something like that. It worked 100% of the time for me although i felt a bit dodgy doing it, some of the timetables i would have been given would have been a joke if i didnt do it.

hovamagna

HSC
N/A
I always just emailed the unit convenor and acted like the times available were impossible for me to meet. If it was a 6pm tut i just said that i had work on and need to be moved - something like that. It worked 100% of the time for me although i felt a bit dodgy doing it, some of the timetables i would have been given would have been a joke if i didnt do it.

I have one tutorial class on a friday ._. and I live an hour away, emailed the unit convenor hopefully I get it changed

crazy_paki123

HSC
hr is nothing mate. takes me 90-120 mins to get to mac uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)