No Doz before an exam? (1 Viewer)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I definately don't recommend caffeine because it's a diuretic so you will need to go to the toilet more which is obviously a bad thing especially in Maths (esp. MX1 and MX2) and English where you might need every second. Also, drink SOME water but don't take too much water as it will make you need to go to the toilet more often to "unload".

Interdrama

#wang
HSC
I definately don't recommend caffeine because it's a diuretic so you will need to go to the toilet more which is obviously a bad thing especially in Maths (esp. MX1 and MX2) and English where you might need every second. Also, drink SOME water but don't take too much water as it will make you need to go to the toilet more often to "unload".
ADH bro

herbs1

HSC
its not with regular use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)